just a panda intro

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lonelypanda

Reaction score
Hola, I'm here to introduce myself and maybe share a little panda back story. I found this place googling lonliness, kinda pathetic but whatever. Haha i creeped for a bit and really saw alot of similar mentality that I have from people on here so signed up.

A little about me now, well I have no friends, I'm weird and annoying, and it's hard to find friends. It's hard for me to find that common ground. I'm too tomboyish for girlfriends and too girly for guy friends, in addition to that im really childish. I have a love hate relationship with my loneliness. Sometimes I really enjoy being alone, even love it. I've taken myself to dinner and a movie before, I go for walks alone. I've even traveled alone and had a blast! I brought my toy ninja turtle and I talk to him, I bring him everywhere with me. He's my friend lol .... but then there's times when I hate it, I wish I had that close best friends kinda relationship that I see other people have. I have a bf and we've been together for 2 years, he's my only "friend" and I use that term loosely because I know he just keeps me around for sex. In that 2 years he's never once said I love you, or anything for that matter. He's never expressed even an ounce of feelings for me. There isn't even that twinkle of love in his eye :( he's never introduced me to his family either, his dad in particular who lives with him, and I've been to his house many many times. He refuses to when I bring it up. When i try and cuddle him he resists, I've deemed it cuddle raping. Yeah, im a cuddle rapist. So yeah, I know he keeps me around as his little fresia toy, but I don't care. I have no one, I'd rather be used than alone and I know how pathetic that sounds but at least i have someone to hang out with. I would literally be sitting by myself on my couch every weekend if he wasn't around. I realize this sounds depressing, and while it is it's not as bad as it seems. My emotions have been so numbed by this that now it's not as bad as it once was for me.

Any who, that's my lonely ass sob story. Haha how's everyone's lonely day going ?

Welcome to the forum :) I hope you find what you are looking for here.

If you ever wanna talk to another weird and annoying person, feel free to message me.

PS you will eventually get numb to the point that you won't care if he's around. You don't deserve to be used in that way.

AmytheTemperamental said:
Welcome to the forum :) I hope you find what you are looking for here.

If you ever wanna talk to another weird and annoying person, feel free to message me.

PS you will eventually get numb to the point that you won't care if he's around. You don't deserve to be used in that way.

Thanks for the welcome :)

It would be easier to let him go if I didn't work with him. Never dip your pen in the company ink!!

lonelypanda said:
It would be easier to let him go if I didn't work with him. Never dip your pen in the company ink!!

ugh, I can't even imagine.

Welcome to the forum. I hope you're able to make some connections here :)

hi, welcome to ALL. Hope you'll find some friends here.

welcome lonelypanda, I hope you find some solace here that can help you find better friends and not hang out with people who make you feel used, everyone deserve cuddles, you are no rapist :)

pandas are important in my life as well

Greetings, lonelypanda! So you'd rather be used than alone, you're his little fresia toy and he's never expressed an ounce of feelings for you eh?

I hope you keep coming back to the forum and I really hope that you reconsider your choices with men. I'm a man so I know that we can be total pigs when we can get away with it.

The operative word here is choices.....you have choices and putting up with this guy using you isn't the only option you have.

constant stranger said:
Greetings, lonelypanda! So you'd rather be used than alone, you're his little fresia toy and he's never expressed an ounce of feelings for you eh?

I hope you keep coming back to the forum and I really hope that you reconsider your choices with men. I'm a man so I know that we can be total pigs when we can get away with it.

The operative word here is choices.....you have choices and putting up with this guy using you isn't the only option you have.

I know the right thing to do in my head, but i can't follow through with it. It's frustrating, I'm one of those people who can give great advice, but can't follow my own good advice. I have feelings for him and I think a little part of me holds hope that he has feelings too and maybe just maybe he's one of those people that just doesn't talk about it. I feel like it would be easier to end things if I didn't work with him, we work directly together too, same shift, same department. I did break up with him before, but we fell into the same pattern again. It's hard, some things are easier said than done.

Oh and thank you to everyone who welcomed me here.

Latest posts

Back