Online photo galleries

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BeyondShy

Reaction score
It took me awhile but I am finally satisfied with my work on my photo albums that are hosted online from a website called jAlbum.

I have sports photo galleries that will probably be of zero interest to everyone in here. So you can skip them over if desired.

To date, I have fifteen hi resolution albums uploaded. That took awhile.

My next one which should take quite some time is Katy Perry. I am seriously considering doing it although I would not give her justice.

If you want to view them let me know. If not, it's ok too.

Are most of your albums sports-related? I think those can be quite interesting to sports fans on the forum. Do share if you're comfortable with it. Katy Perry one sounds pretty interesting.

ladyforsaken said:
Are most of your albums sports-related? I think those can be quite interesting to sports fans on the forum. Do share if you're comfortable with it. Katy Perry one sounds pretty interesting.

No they are not. And I haven't met one on here yet. Not holding my breath either.

ladyforsaken said:
Do share if you're comfortable with it.

I am. All people got to do is ask. By the way this offer is only up for the remainder of the day.

ladyforsaken said:
Katy Perry one sounds pretty interesting.

That's not made yet. That one will take time.

BeyondShy said:
ladyforsaken said:
I was just about to reply here to say that I'd like to see them.

Now why didn't you do that yesterday?

I'm lost with when "yesterday" is. :s

I did kinda show my interest when I said "do share if you're comfortable". I didn't want to make it look like you are obligated to, or must do it, since I know you tend to be a very private person on here. If this even makes sense.

Also, I am on and off the forum.. I may look like I'm always here but I'm not always here..

ladyforsaken said:

I did kinda show my interest when I said "do share if you're comfortable". I didn't want to make it look like you are obligated to, or must do it, since I know you tend to be a very private person on here. If this even makes sense.

Also, I am on and off the forum.. I may look like I'm always here but I'm not always here..

The yesterday that I was referring to was the same day you came in here and commented about the sports related photos, November 7th. On the 8th is when I said it was too late. Don't get me wrong here, I am grateful that you even inquired about them. Nobody else could be bothered because it was something that had to do with me.

BeyondShy said:
ladyforsaken said:

The yesterday that I was referring to was the same day you came in here and commented about the sports related photos, November 7th. On the 8th is when I said it was too late. Don't get me wrong here, I am grateful that you even inquired about them. Nobody else could be bothered because it was something that had to do with me.

Not true. I had a look but it seemed you had to download something and I didn't have the time because I was busy.

Triple Bogey said:
Not true. I had a look but it seemed you had to download something and I didn't have the time because I was busy.

No, you do not have to download a thing. The link that I provided was to show everyone where these galleries are hosted. This company, jAlbum, has thousands of customers all over the world. There was no download or fee or registration that anyone had to do to view them.

All I said was if anyone wanted to view them to let me know. As you can see that turned out so well and yeah, it had everything to do with me. You feel like an idiot sticking your hand out and no one takes notice.

BeyondShy said:
Triple Bogey said:

No, you do not have to download a thing. The link that I provided was to show everyone where these galleries are hosted. This company, jAlbum, has thousands of customers all over the world. There was no download or fee or registration that anyone had to do to view them.

All I said was if anyone wanted to view them to let me know. As you can see that turned out so well and yeah, it had everything to do with me. You feel like an idiot sticking your hand out and no one takes notice.

I think you are bit paranoid if you think people saw the thread was started by you and deliberately avoided it.

Why post a thread offering people to see your photo galleries, but only on the condition that you reply on that day, then get all pissy when someone comes along a little too late? Why not just keep the offer open? For myself, I never even noticed this thread but I would be interested in seeing your work.

I haven't looked at all of them yet, but the one I did look at was very nice.

ringwood said:
Why post a thread offering people to see your photo galleries, but only on the condition that you reply on that day, then get all pissy when someone comes along a little too late? Why not just keep the offer open? For myself, I never even noticed this thread but I would be interested in seeing your work.

It's really no different than a person posting their pic in the faces then for an hour or so and then taking it down. It's his right to only offer it for a limited time.

TheRealCallie said:

ringwood said:

It's really no different than a person posting their pic in the faces then for an hour or so and then taking it down. It's his right to only offer it for a limited time.

A limited time...sort of like a 'K-Mart Blue Light Special', eh? :p I suppose, but it seems kind of pointless to invite people to check out his photographs, then whine and say it's because of him that no one has taken him up on the offer within the time limit he imposed. Some of us don't live on the forum, and don't notice every single post until days later. Anyway, BeyondShy - I would really like to see your photographs at some point if you feel like sharing.

Serenia said:
They are amazing collections.

Thank you Serenia.

Triple Bogey said:
I think you are bit paranoid if you think people saw the thread was started by you and deliberately avoided it.

And thank you for assuming this. Why shouldn't I think that you all deliberately avoided this thread? I'm practically ignored all the time out there anyway. Of all the people I was hoping or expecting to respond it would have been you since you are so into photography. Forget it now.

ringwood said:

You didn't notice this thread because I made it. I'm a God **** nobody around here to most of you so you just ignored it. When have you ever said a **** thing out there to me? Never. I'm just not important enough. I offered, nobody cared, game over. God damned right I got all pissy. You try being intentionally ignored and see how you like it.

beautiful loser said:

Same goes for you. I've enjoyed all our conversations in the past too.

TheRealCallie said:

Thank you Callie.

TheRealCallie said:

That's exactly how I meant it to be. Instead of an hour I gave it twenty-four. If you notice more people responded in this thread after the offer was receded then when it was open. They wanted to make me look like a bad person or selfish because I did it this way. Why the hell should I have kept it open when they didn't give a **** anyway?

ringwood said:
A limited time...sort of like a 'K-Mart Blue Light Special', eh? :p I suppose, but it seems kind of pointless to invite people to check out his photographs, then whine and say it's because of him that no one has taken him up on the offer within the time limit he imposed. Some of us don't live on the forum, and don't notice every single post until days later. Anyway, BeyondShy - I would really like to see your photographs at some point if you feel like sharing.

A "Blue Light Special"? What are you, a comedian? I am not trying to sell you a damned thing. This was my small way of trying to participate here and show others my interests and some things I am able to do. Nobody could be bothered and I've had it. You say I am whining because no one took me up on my offer? No, not really. I'm angry, I'm frustrated and I am fed up. I tried. I take this cold shoulder treatment personal. It took me awhile to finish these albums and I made every single picture there available for download for whoever wanted it.

Only two people have the link to my galleries. If you can con it out of one of them that's fine. But I refuse to offer this again. I took this extremely personal.

BeyondShy said:
Serenia said:
They are amazing collections.

Thank you Serenia.

Triple Bogey said:

And thank you for assuming this. Why shouldn't I think that you all deliberately avoided this thread? I'm practically ignored all the time out there anyway. Of all the people I was hoping or expecting to respond it would have been you since you are so into photography. Forget it now.

ringwood said:

You didn't notice this thread because I made it. I'm a God **** nobody around here to most of you so you just ignored it. When have you ever said a **** thing out there to me? Never. I'm just not important enough. I offered, nobody cared, game over. God damned right I got all pissy. You try being intentionally ignored and see how you like it.

beautiful loser said:

Same goes for you. I've enjoyed all our conversations in the past too.

TheRealCallie said:

Thank you Callie.

TheRealCallie said:

That's exactly how I meant it to be. Instead of an hour I gave it twenty-four. If you notice more people responded in this thread after the offer was receded then when it was open. They wanted to make me look like a bad person or selfish because I did it this way. Why the hell should I have kept it open when they didn't give a **** anyway?

ringwood said:

A "Blue Light Special"? What are you, a comedian? I am not trying to sell you a damned thing. This was my small way of trying to participate here and show others my interests and some things I am able to do. Nobody could be bothered and I've had it. You say I am whining because no one took me up on my offer? No, not really. I'm angry, I'm frustrated and I am fed up. I tried. I take this cold shoulder treatment personal. It took me awhile to finish these albums and I made every single picture there available for download for whoever wanted it.

Only two people have the link to my galleries. If you can con it out of one of them that's fine. But I refuse to offer this again. I took this extremely personal.

You've got a very large chip on your shoulder, mate !

TheRealCallie said:

ringwood said:

Bollocks !

Triple Bogey said:
TheRealCallie said:

ringwood said:

Bollocks !

I'm sorry, it's NOT his right?
He offered to share something for a small window of time. Time's up, he rescinded the offer like he said he would. That's HIS right to do....

TheRealCallie said:
I'm sorry, it's NOT his right?
He offered to share something for a small window of time. Time's up, he rescinded the offer like he said he would. That's HIS right to do....

And that's all that this was about Callie. It's like you said about people posting their photos in the Let's see the Faces thread. Some people say that they will only keep them up for a period of time and that's it. All anyone has to do is go in that thread and read some of the previous pages and you'll find someone posting that they were sorry they missed so-and-so's photo. No big deal. It happens. And it will happen again in that thread.

......................................................................................................
This part of my post is not directed to Callie but instead to everyone.

I had this offer open for twenty-four hours. I asked if you (meaning everyone on this forum) wanted to view them to let me know. Two people have the link to the galleries. One person requested it via private message and it was given to another person because we talked about it in a chat session once and I promised that once it was done they could view it.

That was it. Two people. And if you think I was mad about that you're right. Well, maybe mad is the incorrect word here. Hurt would be more accurate. I took it very, very personal.

It bothered me that there were more responses in this thread after I took the offer off the table then when it was open. It just proves to me that people saw this and could have cared less. It's ok. It is not the worst thing that's ever happened to me and I'll be fine. They are only photos after all.

Latest posts

Back