Christmas Card Exchange 2015!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SofiasMami

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I've taken the baton on hosting a Christmas card exchange thread this year! For members who've been around awhile, we've done it the past 3 Christmases. Eve hosted a thread last year and the year before.

I've participated the last 2 Christmases and I was thrilled every time a card arrived in the mail! :) I've saved all of the cards I received in my Christmas Card Hall of Fame :)

Anyone who would like to exchange a card or cards, please post in this thread. Some members prefer to only send cards or only receive cards and if you only want to send/ receive/ exchange one card instead of multiples, that is fine as well.

I'm starting the thread early because cards may take a few weeks or longer to get to locations like Asia or Europe from the US.

I'll compile a list of members who would like to participate and in a week or two, I'll post it in this thread. Members can reach out to each other by PM for addresses. Addresses are kept confidential.

So if you're new here or you've been around awhile but haven't done it yet, feel free to jump in too - the more, the merrier! :) :)

I will start with stating my preference :

I'll exchange cards with multiple members.

-Teresa

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sofiasmami - exchange multiples

AmytheTempermental - exchange multiples

TripleBogey

zero - exchange multiples

Peaches - send multiples and receive only from members she knows well

ladyforsaken - send multiples and receive only from members she knows well (ladyf, I took the liberty of listing the same preference you had last year, if it's different, please let me know)

beautiful loser - send multiples

Magalie - exchange multiples (Magalie, I took the liberty of listing the same preference you had last year, if it's different, please let me know)

Cavey - exchange multiples

Nicolet - send multiples

ringwood - exchange multiples

Danielle - send multiples

BreakingtheGirl - exchange multiples

coffeeaddict - exchange multiples

***Remember, cards can take a few weeks or longer when mailing to foreign addresses.***

I was wondering when this would start up again, lol.

I will gladly do it again. I will exchange multiples. Please PM me :D

Excellent idea. I`ve done it in the last 2 years, I will do it again this year. Send & receive.

So how will you proceed? Pairing or random? Btw. where is Eve?

zero said:
Excellent idea. I`ve done it in the last 2 years, I will do it again this year. Send & receive.

So how will you proceed? Pairing or random? Btw. where is Eve?

Zero,
I'll post a list here in the thread of members who want to participate in the next week or two and then it will be up to individual members to reach out and PM those they would like to exchange with, send and/or receive from.
I can't remember how many members I exchanged with last year but I simply PMed a bunch of people who said they wanted to participate and we exchanged cards.
I know Eve is around here and there but not as active as before (eve, feel free to jump in here anytime :) )

Peaches said:
sigh that time of the year already? Sign me in anyway

It comes up fast, doesn't it, Peaches? :D

-Teresa

I did about 15 cards last year. I would love to top that this year :D

Of course, count me in. I'd do multiples but limited to certain conditions. :)

Thanks for starting this, Teresa.

BreakingtheGirl said:
I'd like to try, I love crafting & making cards so this sounds fun.
I'm a newbie at this :)

We had a few members who made lovely cards last year :)

ladyforsaken said:
Of course, count me in. I'd do multiples but limited to certain conditions. :)

Thanks for starting this, Teresa.

Great, LadyF! :)

-Teresa

I hope I can do more cards this year!:) Count me in.
Thanks,Teresa!

SofiasMami said:
Awesome, if I remember correctly, you made cards last year? :)

-Teresa

Yes,I did.
It was fun and it made me really happy to know they arrived at everyone I've sent them.Hope it will be the same this year.:)

Latest posts

Back