Game - Boys Vs Girls

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

Sanal

guys+2/girls-2
The game is simple and easy
All you have to do is.. for every boy that comes to this thread adds 2 (means Number +2) and every girl subtracts (means Number -2)
and I start with "50"
if guys hit 100 they win
if gurls hit <=0 they win, simple

RULES
If one of the either side has won the game, only the oppnent can start the game at 50, for e.g if girls win, the guyz will start the next round at 50.

every person can hit only once in 3 consecutive posts
that if I hit first then I will not able to hit again untill 2 other person hits (either girl or guy).

so lets start 50...

I think this should be a double game so we actually have something to post about.
So... um, ok. We'll go in alphabetic order, naming a thing you might give someone, not sell or give as a gift. Just a thing you'd give someone if they asked for it. If you can't think of one, you have to make up a story (around 6 sentences max) about any object that starts with your letter.

So, I'll start game #2.
Asprin.

now we're at 44...

EveWasFramed said:
money, lol

alphabetic order kiddo. you're b. and you gotta wait for 2 people to post before you can go again.

it's cool. we can say we're still at 44.
and the next person is "B"

Hey thankz qui.....nice game....

Bomb, 46 again (please remember to post the number also)

ok... you where C so I'm D.
Dog poop.
we're at 42.

1.gif

you just randomly give people kangaroos????
weird.

I can't think of a thing for L so I'm going to tell you all a story about a magical liver. There was a guy. He was 23. He died. They took his liver and gave it to a girl. She was 15 and needed a new liver. Then, when she was 19 she was hit by a car and died. So they took her liver. And gave it to an old guy. Who was 84. Then a year later he died. So they took his liver. And gave it to a young man. Who was 21. When he was 31, he died. So they took his liver. And gave it to the first guys mom. Why, by now, was quite old. Six years later she died. So they took her liver. And gave it to a young woman. Who was 20. She was curious and so she looked up her organ donor. And realized that the same liver had been in five other people and was twice her age. She thought that was so gross that she killed herself. So they took her liver.

Edit: Minus is a guy so he shoulda been 40, which would have made Blue 2008 38, so I'm 36.

Latest posts

Back