A message for another forum member

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Blessed be to all those who kept me in their thoughts and a warm thank you. I hope you can forgive this old gal, for just disappearing.

Hope everything's okay with you and thanks for the help kiddo. I'll be waiting for you and I hope someday we get to have that cup of coffee.

Arachne said:
Blessed be to all those who kept me in their thoughts and a warm thank you. I hope you can forgive this old gal, for just disappearing.

Hey, welcome back.

Arachne said:

Nice to see you. :)

Sticking around or just stopping by?

Arachne said:

I thought about you and I missed you and I hoped you were doing well and I'm glad to see you reappear on this forum.

I rediscovered that chillstep you used to post. I miss our early conversations. You used to send two pm's because you reached the character limit. Been years now. Was a great time. In any case, thanks for the music.

When you doubt who you are as a person remember that there are people who see you as a light.Thankyou for always making time.

I read your pm...sorry I haven't got back to you yet, but thank you for such a lovely message it made my day.

Latest posts

Back