I found out I am Blocked and I exhaled

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alone By Faults

Reaction score
Multi year relationship that fell apart. I was mostly to blame and have apologized and she said she forgives me. During the year we stayed in communication, I would get those bread crumbs to get together to be an option or back up so to say. Having a lot of guilt, I accepted a lot of her doing this. She deserved to get this revenge or digs in at me.

Well I noticed a month or so ago that she disappeared from Facebook. I just thought she deactivated the account but then someone said she could be blocking you. They checked and said yes you are being blocked.

I exhaled and felt at peace. I hope she has found what makes her happy. She wins and now I can finally heal. It has been a month and the tension and guilt are finally melting away.

I found out I am blocked...she wins by finding someone else and I win because now I can heal.

It is a good day

It is a good thing. Over the course of the last year she would do her own thing and always contact me just enough to keep me as an out. I knew it was happening, felt hurt by it, but you want to believe people deep down.

Now that she has found someone, she desires nothing me and has made it clear.

A very good thing as it dispells any doubt.

Latest posts

Back