Uk Members?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kris35

Reaction score
Hi all,

I live in Northampton and wanted to know if there are many members here from the UK or are most members from abroad?

Thanks.

Welcome to the forum. There are quite a few here from the UK (not me, though).

If you check out the Networking section, there are a few threads about UK people. There was even a UK meetup over the summer.

TheRealCallie said:
Welcome to the forum. There are quite a few here from the UK (not me, though).

If you check out the Networking section, there are a few threads about UK people. There was even a UK meetup over the summer.

Will do - thanks. :)

Kris35 said:
Hi all,

I live in Northampton and wanted to know if there are many members here from the UK or are most members from abroad?

Thanks.

Hi.

I come from Yorkshire !

Welcome to the site !

Constant Stranger - your name is brilliant and making me laugh. Thats us all over isnt it. Have no idea about a UK colony of Hong Kong.....so you have never been to the shitty UK then?

Thanks Lady. Wish I had more time to chat and read the posts but am really busy with my business. Not enough hours in the day are there.

What sort of business do you do, Kris? And take your time.. hope things are good with you.

Lady I just do niche websites and sell affiliate products. I actually lost my business at the end of last year and am starting again. Hence all the hours. Have a cat with medical needs.

Hi Matt. Thanks - shall we start a UK chat thread? Or is that geogriphalist? :) <<<<, New word. I want to know peoples' situations and what brought them here. Its weird with so many lonely people in the world, we still feel lonely isn't it.

Kris35 said:
Lady I just do niche websites and sell affiliate products. I actually lost my business at the end of last year and am starting again. Hence all the hours. Have a cat with medical needs.

Ah I see now, I used to help my half-sister with a business like that too. It's quite challenging - but I do hope that yours will get going well and good. Best of luck.

What happened to your cat though?

Kris35 said:

Hi Matt. Thanks - shall we start a UK chat thread? Or is that geogriphalist? :) <<<<, New word. I want to know peoples' situations and what brought them here. Its weird with so many lonely people in the world, we still feel lonely isn't it.

You are very attractive Kris !

Hi Lady. Long story with my cat but basically she has chronic diarrhea - I'm just putting a website up to tell her story because no treatment has worked for her and I want to know if any other cats have had the runs as bad and as long as she has. She is fine in herself but the bloodtests, poo panels and the drugs Ive tried have cost a lot. And still ongoing.

Thanks Triple. That isnt actually me - but is as similar as I could find. I don't really want anyone to stumble upon my posts and recognise me - although why should anyone be embarrassed about being lonely? But I think a lot of people do.

Oh :\ sorry about your cat, Kris. It's so nice that you're doing what you can for your cat, I hope something can be done for her soon.

Kris35 said:
Hi Lady. Long story with my cat but basically she has chronic diarrhea - I'm just putting a website up to tell her story because no treatment has worked for her and I want to know if any other cats have had the runs as bad and as long as she has. She is fine in herself but the bloodtests, poo panels and the drugs Ive tried have cost a lot. And still ongoing.

Thanks Triple. That isnt actually me - but is as similar as I could find. I don't really want anyone to stumble upon my posts and recognise me - although why should anyone be embarrassed about being lonely? But I think a lot of people do.

Oh sorry, just felt I had to say it.

I understand how you feel. I openly talk about this forum at work. I get asked questions, a few people from here are on my facebook and some of the women at work will ask me who they are. I say 'from the lonely forum' on the internet. I keep it vague and I don't worry anybody is going to try to find this place.

Latest posts

Back