Game - Whom are you missing today n why

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

Sanal

another one....

U juz hv to say whom from the community r u missing on the present day..............and also if possible thn say why r u missing that person ???

that will be fun......

okay here goes.... i m missing "worldofdreamer"..... coz she ws my first frnd in here...

(its not compulsory to mention why are you missing)

I am missing my horsey. because she's dead.
and also I miss my other horsey. because I hear she's being a pain in the ass for her new owner.

I'm sorry to hear about that Qui... I never had a horse but I kow how it pains if you loose a pet... i had a pet dog, his name ws shadow... not actually my pet he was like my brother... he died before 4 years... i never wished for another pet after this and never can...
Tryin to get over the tragedy.... I wish you also might..

Today, i m missing everybody in ths site.......never been alone here...

Today i m even lonely in here........ scary....

I'm missing 2 of my friends from here. I miss them because they make me smile.

I'm missing the chat room also. However, I won't say why.

Im missing my mom because i havent been able to see her almost 2 years.. :( and all of my friends from where I used to live because i havent been able to see them in a long long time either..

I'm missing the guy i played ping pong with, he was the only one i ever talked to and now he's not going back to college and i'm worried i will do something stupid without at least one person to talk to this fall:(

Apart from Cleo who i miss every minute of the day, it would be really nice to get to talk to Hex more often.

Chester A. Arthur

225px-

Simply because no one has ever publically admitted to missing Chester A. Arthur. I think it's time someone did...and dammit, you should too.

JustLost said:
Chester A. Arthur

225px-

Simply because no one has ever publically admitted to missing Chester A. Arthur. I think it's time someone did...and dammit, you should too.

RFLAMO!!! Boy, you ain't right **giggles** So glad to see you here!!!

I miss my friend Janelle because she was always someone I could trust with my heart. I could open up and tell her my problems and she would REALLY listen. She was like a mother to me.

I miss my boxer dog Brutus, He would have been 15 tomorrow but he died, he was the best listener and always had a kiss for me. We went everywhere together, my best and only friend for years, I have a new boxer now but it's just not the same.:(

Rest in piece big guy.

I miss my friends/classmates/colleagues. I m in my home town from 3 months now, where I dont have many friends. I want to go back to the state where I used to work.

I am missing a friend who I haven't seen for quite a long time.

Latest posts

Back