TV shows you are watching now.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nuke1967

Reaction score
I have two I am binge watching..

jessica-jones-header.jpg

maninhighcastle3-700x400.png

I'm still following The Walking Dead, Under The Dome and a handful of cartoon series, but nothing new lately. Is 'The Man in the High Castle' any good? I read the book 1-2 years and enjoyed it a lot though the ending easily leaves you quite confused (no spoilers).

Rodent said:
I'm still following The Walking Dead, Under The Dome and a handful of cartoon series, but nothing new lately. Is 'The Man in the High Castle' any good? I read the book 1-2 years and enjoyed it a lot though the ending easily leaves you quite confused (no spoilers).

I am a fan of the Walking Dead as well,So far Man in the High Castle has been pretty good, I have not read the book, I have read many other Axis won World War II books, they do a great job visually and giving you a feeling what it would be like if the Axis had won, they changed the book from what I understand, in the book it was novels, in this it is films, I loved the ending of the last episode, it answered a big question I believe on what is going on for the tv series.

Of the shows that are on the air, I'm watching Fresh Off the Boat.

Other than that, I'd been looking up old episodes of G1 Transformers on various video-sharing sites. I love Transformers but I've never seen the first series all the way through.

I doubled back to Buffy: the Vampire Slayer recently.

Not to sound hipster-ish but I pretty much only watch old shows. Due to depression kind of preventing me from engaging in too much that I actually want to be a part of.

The Simpsons
Last Man on Earth
GOTHAM
The Flash
Marvels Agents Of Shield
Arrow
Supernatural
Bones
Sleepy Hollow
Last Man Standing
Star Wars Rebels
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

The Time In Between (el tiempo entre costuras) with subs... It's the first spanish show I've watched and pretty good actually

There is a new show coming out in January called, 'Containment' - supposed to be along the TWD lines. I think I will try that out, too.

The Walking Dead
Better Call Saul
Fear the Walking Dead
Orange is the New Black

I'm currently watching a German drama series currently on Channel 4 in the UK called 'Deutschland 83'. It's set in 1983 (unsurprisingly) about a young East German soldier who's recruited by the authorities and is planted in the West German army as an aide to a high ranking General in order to learn and steal NATO plans and secrets.

I'm also watching a French series on one of Channel 4's sister channels, More 4, which is called 'Spin' (the original French title is L'Hommes de l'Ombres). It's about a Presidential election campaign following assassination of the French President. Without doing a spoiler, things get quite messy and there are quite a few twists and scandals.

Both series are fantastic.

I've been watching The Man In The High Castle, but I need to catch up with it.

In terms of anything new, that's about it really at the moment.
If I'm not watching those, I'm watching either the news or football.

yeah, I'm watching a bit of Deutschland 83. It seems ok, although having to read subtitles gets tiring.

I saw "Reggie Yates in Russia" yesterday - it was about extremist nationalist groups in Russia (part 1 of 3).

Certainly was an eye-opener, kind of what I had expected. I find race-hate documentaries interesting because I am a british born Asian male.

Latest posts

Back