Accidentally Banned

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
L

Lost Soul

I've recently created a new account to turn start a clean slate. Last time I was on here, I had kindly asked about my posts being removed or at least a certain one.

Someone, I believe a Mod had said about creating another account, which I did as I will not be posting on this one any longer. Perhaps they have misjudged my intentions. That is understandable.I wish to use my new one.

Thanks.

Edit: I've tried to delete this and send it to an Admin or Mod directly but it wouldn't let me. The reason being becuase if I remember correctly, the mods don't like users posting stuff like this in the forums.

It was no accident, members are only allowed ONE active account at a time.

It was already explained to you in a thread you made before (here) that we DO NOT delete posts. There are only in certain extreme circumstances in which we will delete posts, none of which your posts fall under. We don't know what your intentions are when you create a duplicate account, seeing as what has happened in the past.

Your edit is incorrect as well, the forum is set up so users can not deleted posts only edit them within 24 hours after making them. It has NOTHING to do with any of the staff here, it's been like that for a very long time. It also has nothing to do with what we like and don't like, and even those things don't get deleted.

Also as a reminder, which I've posted to you before (here) the Report function is NOT to be used to request post deletions, it is ONLY for violations of forum guidelines and rules. For any other requests members must contact a Moderator.

We have no problem if someone wants to deactivate their account, as long as they follow the instructions for doing so. You are free to create a new account after your current ones have been taken care of.

Sci-Fi said:
It was no accident, members are only allowed ONE active account at a time.

It was already explained to you in a thread you made before (here) that we DO NOT delete posts. There are only in certain extreme circumstances in which we will delete posts, none of which your posts fall under. We don't know what your intentions are when you create a duplicate account, seeing as what has happened in the past.

Your edit is incorrect as well, the forum is set up so users can not deleted posts only edit them within 24 hours after making them. It has NOTHING to do with any of the staff here, it's been like that for a very long time. It also has nothing to do with what we like and don't like, and even those things don't get deleted.

Also as a reminder, which I've posted to you before (here) the Report function is NOT to be used to request post deletions, it is ONLY for violations of forum guidelines and rules. For any other requests members must contact a Moderator.

We have no problem if someone wants to deactivate their account, as long as they follow the instructions for doing so. You are free to create a new account after your current ones have been taken care of.

I understand now. How did you know it was me who created the new account, and that is wasn't my Sister, Jacqui?

I was wondering if I could have this account deleted/unregistered and reactivate my new one?

We can see duplicate accounts, as most administrators or moderators on most any forum can see of the users/members. It's not necessarily shown who individually creates an account, as long as the IP matches, it throws up a red flag most of the time. But since you admitted it was your account, that's what we'll go by.

If you'd like to close an account, please private message one of us, and we'll be glad to help you with that.

Latest posts

Back