Good Day

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
V

Volt

Hello, i am Volt. Pleased to meet you.

I have been here before, my name was Rosebolt.

Thanks everyone. It's uplifting for me to read your responses.

Glad you like it, Solivagant, i was glad i found it, too!

"You can checkout any time you like but you can never leave." ...and with that, welcome back on Mr. Bones' Wild Ride.

Nice to see you back... and at the same time, kind of sad to see you back. I hope things are still going well for you.

Volt said:
Hello, i am Volt. Pleased to meet you.

I have been here before, my name was Rosebolt.

Welcome back. I remember you from before.

If you don't mind can I ask a question? I have noticed lately a few people unregister their account and later on come back. Sometimes with the same name or a different name. I may be missing something here but if you just want to take a break from logging on to the forum why can't you keep your account active and then return when you feel like it instead of cancelling your original account?

Like I said I might be missing something or not understanding fully.

Either way welcome back and have a nice holiday tomorrow.

BeyondShy said:
If you don't mind can I ask a question? I have noticed lately a few people unregister their account and later on come back. Sometimes with the same name or a different name. I may be missing something here but if you just want to take a break from logging on to the forum why can't you keep your account active and then return when you feel like it instead of cancelling your original account?

Don't worry, that's a fair question. I can only speak for myself though. For me i do intend to leave and never come back. I found out through the years that leaving my account to come back to it later does not work well for me. It's tougher for me to stay away then. So i ask it to be deactivated. Now why i come back, is because things change. Like i said, i did not intend on ever coming back, but things changed for me to make it more appealing to reside here again.

To tell the truth i am somewhat emberassed by it, specifically for the reason you're stating. "Yo, you're leaving and coming back 3 months later, can't you make up your **** mind?" That kind of thing will go on in my head. But on the other hand i know there's nothing wrong with coming back. It's not a defeat, but just another step forward, or to the side. Probably to the side. I'm a crab.

I can imagine this being vague. If i wasn't clear enough, feel free to ask, i'll try my best to answer you well.

Cavey said:
Nice to see you back... and at the same time, kind of sad to see you back. I hope things are still going well for you.

Thank you. Don't worry, i'm doing well. Things went very well, i improved significantly in the area that i was working on and leaving the forum for. I'm improving faster than i initially thought i would, though i'm not quite there yet either. But that's okay.

mintymint said:
W-e-l-c-o-m-e back.

Hahaha, i f-o-r-g-o-t about that, thanks!

--

I hope everyone is doing well, wish you all a wonderful day!

Volt said:
Don't worry, that's a fair question. I can only speak for myself though. For me i do intend to leave and never come back. I found out through the years that leaving my account to come back to it later does not work well for me. It's tougher for me to stay away then. So i ask it to be deactivated. Now why i come back, is because things change. Like i said, i did not intend on ever coming back, but things changed for me to make it more appealing to reside here again.

I think if this works for you then there's nothing wrong with it.

Volt said:
To tell the truth i am somewhat emberassed by it, specifically for the reason you're stating. "Yo, you're leaving and coming back 3 months later, can't you make up your **** mind?" That kind of thing will go on in my head. But on the other hand i know there's nothing wrong with coming back. It's not a defeat, but just another step forward, or to the side. Probably to the side. I'm a crab.

Good enough explanation for me. If you felt that after this period of time you wanted to come back that's great. You're not hurting anyone.

Volt said:
I can imagine this being vague. If i wasn't clear enough, feel free to ask, i'll try my best to answer you well.

No, it wasn't vague at all.

Sorry for my late reply..Been quite ill.. But welcome back I am so happy to see you posting with us again. You were missed RB. I have such fond memories of you being the very first ALL to pm me when I joined.. Bright Blessings.. ^.^

Latest posts

Back