Game - Spread a rumor about the person above

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hewhowalksalone is a good man

He knows Joturbo has eaten nearly 16000 weetabix since the age of 8 but kept it quiet .....
..till now....

Little does Jessi know
They will be trained to bowl her over and lick her face

I heard Jessi will pee her pants laughing everytime it happens
Hard to take over the world with wet pants

BadGuy is plotting for world domination. With his pack of trained dogs, who are well fed on a daily basis with the meat of those who have wronged him.

Hewhowalksalone is a wet pants collector. He bags them and makes sure it’s sealed air tight.

Failed 52 year old knobbly kneed Northampton wet pants internet enthusiast Jessigeezer is upset.Kidnapping roundabout hobbyist Hewho and 13" curved Bad Guy was a mistake.Ideas of world domination by restricting happy lady limited addition personal toys because of the flood of women hating men really needed brains

But even after wet y -front torture breakfast cereal and 13" chip shaped appliances just are not cutting the mustard.

I heard Joturbo walks around with BBQ tongs at all time just in case he encounters wet pants

Fact is Danielle was the leader of a girl gang at school.You could see them coming cause they all wore Jesus sandals and orange socks..so cool man

Danielle said:
Hahhaahahahaha!!!   :)

Joturbo wishes he was part of the all girl gang I led at school!

Dammnn right :)

Danielle was so naughty at school that she used to flick teachers ears .

Joturbo said:
Failed 52 year old knobbly kneed Northampton wet pants internet enthusiast Jessigeezer is upset.Kidnapping roundabout hobbyist Hewho and 13" curved Bad Guy was a mistake.Ideas of world domination by restricting happy lady limited addition personal toys because of the flood of women hating men really needed brains

But even after wet y -front torture breakfast cereal and 13" chip shaped appliances just are not cutting the mustard.

😂
Can even count how many times I have LOL from one of your posts. 
Great work. 🌈

Joturbe doesn’t really exist, he is a hand puppet that Danielle likes to put on once in a while.

Jessicat said:
Joturbo said:

😂
Can even count how many times I have LOL from one of your posts. 
Great work. 🌈

Joturbe doesn’t really exist, he is a hand puppet that Danielle likes to put on once in a while.

Ahh thx Jessie :)

Rumour has it they broke the mould when they made Jessiecat...but just think how amazing if we had two....

Aww.. That’s so sweet! 
You really know how to butter me up don’t you. 😁

Joturbo got his mad butter skills from his time served as 007.

Had to Google that...grovel..ingratiate...I prefer flatter but was just trying to be nice.oh well :D

Jessicat lost the world championship dominatrix finals to a little grandma from Iceland.

Joturbo has Sasquatch chained up in his basement - every now and again Sasquatch would escape and terrorize the neighborhood - forcing Joturbo to rally a group of his friends together with stun rifles - all the while concealing any evidence of its existence from the public. Anybody who witnesses the rampage gets neuralized 'Men in Black' style.

Latest posts

Back