Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
Game - Spread a rumor about the person above
Fact is Danielle was the leader of a girl gang at school.You could see them coming cause they all wore Jesus sandals and orange socks..so cool man
Never ,never ,never give up

Winston Churchill 
Hahhaahahahaha!!! Smile

Joturbo wishes he was part of the all girl gang I led at school!
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."
— Dr. Seuss
(01-14-2019, 11:53 PM)Danielle Wrote: Hahhaahahahaha!!!   Smile

Joturbo wishes he was part of the all girl gang I led at school!

Dammnn right Smile

Danielle was so naughty at school that she used to flick teachers ears .

Winston Churchill 
(01-14-2019, 09:05 PM)Joturbo Wrote: Failed 52 year old knobbly kneed Northampton wet pants internet enthusiast Jessigeezer is upset.Kidnapping roundabout hobbyist Hewho and 13" curved Bad Guy was a mistake.Ideas of world domination by restricting happy lady limited addition personal toys because of the flood of women hating men really needed brains

But even after wet y -front torture breakfast cereal and 13" chip shaped appliances just are not cutting the mustard.

😂
Can even count how many times I have LOL from one of your posts. 
Great work. 🌈

Joturbe doesn’t really exist, he is a hand puppet that Danielle likes to put on once in a while.
We all have demons, I just choose to feed mine.
(Yesterday, 01:48 AM)Jessicat Wrote:
(01-14-2019, 09:05 PM)Joturbo Wrote: Failed 52 year old knobbly kneed Northampton wet pants internet enthusiast Jessigeezer is upset.Kidnapping roundabout hobbyist Hewho and 13" curved Bad Guy was a mistake.Ideas of world domination by restricting happy lady limited addition personal toys because of the flood of women hating men really needed brains

But even after wet y -front torture breakfast cereal and 13" chip shaped appliances just are not cutting the mustard.

😂
Can even count how many times I have LOL from one of your posts. 
Great work. 🌈

Joturbe doesn’t really exist, he is a hand puppet that Danielle likes to put on once in a while.

Ahh thx Jessie Smile

Rumour has it they broke the mould when they made Jessiecat...but just think how amazing if we had two....

Winston Churchill 
Aww.. That’s so sweet! 
You really know how to butter me up don’t you. 😁

Joturbo got his mad butter skills from his time served as 007.
We all have demons, I just choose to feed mine.
Had to Google that...grovel..ingratiate...I prefer flatter but was just trying to be nice.oh well Big Grin

Jessicat lost the world championship dominatrix finals to a little grandma from Iceland.

Winston Churchill 
Joturbo has Sasquatch chained up in his basement - every now and again Sasquatch would escape and terrorize the neighborhood - forcing Joturbo to rally a group of his friends together with stun rifles - all the while concealing any evidence of its existence from the public. Anybody who witnesses the rampage gets neuralized 'Men in Black' style.
'When the pack rejects their weakest member, he learns to adapt and to find his own way.  He is the lone wolf.'
Hewho thinks all people should just shut up and dance
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."
— Dr. Seuss
Shorty D brushes her pigs teeth

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Last Letter Game AFrozenSoul 5,335 319,596 6 hours ago
Last Post: Jently
Toungue word association game autumnkitty 36,668 1,977,819 Yesterday, 09:10 PM
Last Post: BadGuy
  Name Game! Ivy 7,331 415,742 Yesterday, 07:40 AM
Last Post: Jently
  Movie Title game Minus 3,948 320,341 Yesterday, 12:53 AM
Last Post: Minus
  Ask a question for the next person! Rosebolt 1,582 87,853 Yesterday, 12:01 AM
Last Post: Danielle
  In my pants game Naleena 477 33,050 01-14-2019, 09:28 PM
Last Post: BadGuy
  Game -Guess something about the next person Sanal 8,931 501,236 01-10-2019, 04:47 AM
  Game - The most unbelievable lie Sanal 123 15,708 01-08-2019, 12:51 AM
  Guilty or not guilty game Naleena 2,720 156,586 01-08-2019, 12:48 AM
  The Fun I Hate Game Sci-Fi 266 44,401 01-04-2019, 08:33 PM
Last Post: Hazed