Game - Spread a rumor about the person above

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wouldn’t mind kissing some puppies. 
Who’s a cute puppy! Yes you are! 😜

Joturbo plans on causing gory deaths today.
Watch out trees! If they had feet they would pick up their skirts and make a run for it. 🌳

:D Jessicat is confused about what type of puppies she's wanting to play with because they wearing fur coats in Toronto and is going to Google when time

Joturbo hopes to one day build a giant bot that resembles Underdog - it will shoot lasers out of its eyes and stomp cars beneath its feet - meanwhile Joturbo will be stood on its shoulder - laughing as he crushes the city below.

Hewho is upset.He's had to curtail his hobby of driving round the 130 roundabouts in Milton.Joturbo has instructed im to explain to Jessicat that messing with big puppies in Toronto is a mistake especially bad guys mates sisters ones and Bad Guy knows how hard they are too find.

My innocent and angelic demeanor have fooled Joturbo right where I want him.

Little does he know he’s inches away from a big scissor trap.
😜

Joturbo missed Jessi's scissor trap because he was busy trying to soak up jet fuel on the 401 for his turbo

Jessi is now sharpening her scissors with daggars in her eyes

BadGuy knows all to well what those scissors can do. 
His paw never recovered after his last run in with my expert bear trap.

Bad guy has his load well strapped up but is upset cause es lost his special ice trucking DVD episode 52..the one where the blonde nearly runs out of diesel and can't work her new Sat nav...it's so exciting..keep on truck in...

Joturbo suffers from sleep paralysis, and often sees scary little girls stalking towards his bed.

Latest posts

Back