Game - Spread a rumor about the person above

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BadGuy once dressed like a girl to get into a girl's club - but got caught out when his blonde wig got pinched by a monkey, which he then tried to chase after - but to no avail.

Danielle likes to hover like Mary Poppins but sometimes gets her landing wrong and ends up arse over tit..

Danielle is auditioning for America's Got Talent - she practices her music infront of the bathroom mirror every morning - using a brush as a microphone.

hewhowalksalone, those word rhymes. Are you a rapper? haha.

Hewhowalksalone once make eminem cry by dissing him in a rap battle.

Ha! That was completely unintended. lol. I can't believe I didn't notice.

Danielle lives in a great big mansion and has workers whom she refers to as 'minions' to do her bidding.

Hewhowalksalone is placing a booby trap for the annoying workers outside his window. 
Payback time! ❤️

How did you know? *looks around* Where are you?

Jessicat sees everything before it happens. She can even see...YOU.

I’m hiding in your closet, Hewhowalksalone.
And that scraping sound you hear at night? 
Yup, it’s me sharpening my knife. 😜

Hewhowalksalone is practicing to go on Idol. 
He’s planning to sing a Bryan Adams song.

Jessicat goes around people's houses and leaves their milk out of the fridge.
Then goes and hides that other sock under the bed... yes we know it's you, the game is up!

lol. Jessi. :D

Valkatox practices witchcraft. If you make her angry, she'll turn you into a toad.

hewhowalksalone said:
lol.  Jessi. :D

Valkatox practices witchcraft.  If you make her angry, she'll turn you into a toad.

*turns you into a toad for getting my gender wrong* :p 

Hewhowalksalone purposely moves in someones way when walking towards them, though he pretends he is moving out of the way, just at the exact time they also move.

Latest posts

Back