Game - Spread a rumor about the person above

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Danielle is planning a reunion of her old girl street gang , a night out on the town in purple bandanas, orange socks and Jesus sandals ,doorman just let them in ..trust me :p

He's a secret otaku and I'm sure he added that extra 'b' to turn his extremely Japanese-sounding name into something more English-sounding to disguise himself.

Hewhowalksalone never actually walks anywhere. He only drives... and then only when accompanied.

Joturbo said:
Danielle is planning a reunion of her old girl street gang , a night out on the town in purple bandanas, orange socks and Jesus sandals ,doorman just let them in ..trust me :p

Haha!

Joturbo walks around only on his knees while shouting obscenities to the sky.

You are actually 100% correct! I go everywhere in my pj's, and messy hair..... its just easier that way!

Joturbo wants to jump on the "morning look" bandwagon

Danielle runs up and down steps in her dressing gown , boxing gloves and muggers hat sweating like rocky..at dawn

hahaha no boxing gloves, but I have gone many places while in my night clothes and or a bathrobe!

Joturbo shouts out swear words in the middle of conversations.

Danielle once accidentally superglued her hands to a seagull

Latest posts

Back