Useful websites thread

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BeyondShy

Reaction score
I started this thread to introduce people to some interesting websites that are on the internet. If you have any that you go to by all means post them in here.

Giveaway of the Day

Every twenty-four hours this website gives away free full version copies of software that you would normally have to pay for. It is a wide range of free programs offered here and I check it out every day.

If there is something you do not like here the chances are the next day you will. The software you get from here is the full working copy as I said. The one thing here is if there are upgrades or new versions to the program you are not eligible to get it. This happens when they are offering DVD burning or ripping software for example.

I've actually ended up buying two of the upgrades. They are two programs that have helped me with my gallery work.

Today's giveaway is the Easy Digital Photo Recovery version 3.0. It is normally priced for $29.95 but today it is free. The daily offers will expire at midnight west coast time (U.S.)

BitsduJour

This site differs from Giveaway of the day because it offers daily deals on a variety of software and you can get it for PC and Mac. This site is where I got a lot of very useful programs for more than half off the original price of the software. They also have free software here too.

I hope these two sites can be useful for someone here. Thank you.

FileHippo. It has a lot of programs and updates, and I believe you can also download their program so you can have all your program updates right at your fingertips.

Latest posts

Back