Christmasy Game Music

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Christina Sarah

Reaction score
It's that time of the year (again) with tons of Christmas carols on the radio playing over & over & over... but I'm one of those people who have an alternative approach involving Christmasy video game music, and I thought maybe there might be some others who would appreciate me sharing these. Enjoy :)

Christmasy Game Music - Volume I
Christmasy Game Music - Volume II

merry_gamey_christmas_by_haruningster_zpsvbbee7ee.jpg

woah interesting, I am massively a VGM listener, I will check out your collection/mixes. I like this idea, and I don't like to listen to the radio around christmas time.

I see that it's got a couple of tracks from Chocobo's Mysterious Dungeon, I love that soundtrack, and others by Masashi Hamauzu. I also recognize Diddy Kong Racing, Secret of Mana, Lufia 2 and Earthbound.

SilentComfort said:
woah interesting, I am massively a VGM listener, I will check out your collection/mixes. I like this idea, and I don't like to listen to the radio around christmas time.

I see that it's got a couple of tracks from Chocobo's Mysterious Dungeon, I love that soundtrack, and others by Masashi Hamauzu. I also recognize Diddy Kong Racing, Secret of Mana, Lufia 2 and Earthbound.

Thank you. :) It also includes VGM remixes from OCRemix (Overclocked Remix). I actually found these two mixes years ago, so I can't take the credit for them. But I definitely share the love for VGM and I felt compelled to post them in case there were others out there who don't wanna listen to the traditional Christmas stuff, but still wanna have that holiday spirit lol.

Latest posts

Back