May I obtain a permission to post my alternative number?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vng2015

Reaction score
The number is a 1-800 number obtained via Freedom Voice. It is an inexpensive anonymous service. It is not identifiable with the user.

You are aware that this is a public forum, so anyone in the world could get that number, right? Doesn't really sound like a good idea to me.
Even posting it in the diary section (where only members can see it) seems like a bad idea to me. Just my opinion though, I'm not a mod on the forum, so I can't give you any permissions.

BeyondShy said:
So what do you use this for? I've never heard of it.

I have a real cellphone # with the area code of the area I live in. Using Freedom Voice I got an alternative 1-800 number which forwards any call to my cell phone.

TheRealCallie said:
You are aware that this is a public forum, so anyone in the world could get that number, right? Doesn't really sound like a good idea to me.

Many people who do not like me already know too much about me. That number is anonymous.

Anyone could find out your real number from that if they were determined enough. So, while you probably won't be able to post here, if you're posting it on other forums, keep that in mind.

VanillaCreme said:
Anyone could find out your real number from that if they were determined enough. So, while you probably won't be able to post here, if you're posting it on other forums, keep that in mind.

I apologize.

Latest posts

Back