How many German members do we have here?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P

Paraiyar

I've started learning German as a result of my recent time spent in Europe. I'd love to have someone who'd be patient enough to chat with me in it online so I can get familiar with writing the actual language as opposed to just memorizing the pronunciation and meaning of words which I am tending to do for learning it in real life conversation. Ugh, that was a bit of a garble, hope you get what I mean.

Please don't hesitate to contact me if you can help :)

learning German myself, and probably moving to Germany, but I suck at it (German, that is)

I have been learning it too - though I have to say Peaches is way better at it than I am. I try to speak the basic words to myself when I have thoughts in English in my head. I've been learning for months and it's been really slow progress for me. :s

mine is slow too! I am just fast at doing exercises and then forgetting all about it...

I am speaking German, but am not German. If it helps, I`m open to assist practicing it.

Latest posts

Back