Newbie in the night

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
O

Oceanmist23

Hi everyone!
I’m a newbie on this forum, joined a couple of days ago so here’s my introduction.
I’m a 23 year old girl from a small town in Norway (hallo fellow scandies :) ) and I guess I can say I’ve been lonely for most of my life, though much more after I finished school at 16. That’s when everyone moved away from my hometown, me included, to study in college and I lost contact with my old classmates. I didn’t manage to make any new friends in college due to shyness and lack of know-how when it comes to making new friends without scaring them off in the process... So today my situation is basically 2 male friends, one from childhood who I now only speak to online, and the other living in England. 1 female friend who I very rarely see cos she is so popular that she’s always busy seeing everyone else... And I have a boyfriend who I love very much and who I’ve been together with for 5 years, but he too lives in England so we don’t get to see each other as often as we’d wish.

Most of the time I have no one to talk to and spend time with. I’m stuck in this godforsaken flat with no job and nothing to do. Both jobs and things to do are few here. I end up looking at the same stuff online every day, listening to the same music, and watching the same TV programs. It blows. I get really lonely and sad, wishing I was anywhere but in Norway. I’m truly at my happiest when I’m with people I care about, especially if I’m abroad at the same time. It’s wonderful to get away from Norway sometimes.

I really miss having girl-talks and hanging out with girlfriends, I haven’t done that in 8 years! That’s what I’m hoping to change by joining this forum. I’m looking for girls in their 20’s from England, Norway, Sweden or Denmark who’d like to make new friends, proper friends who can actually meet up and hang out, invite each other over for dinner, talk on the phone for ages, really be there for each other and not let each other down. If that sounds like you then do feel free to PM me and hopefully we’ll have some great talks and maybe meet up sometime :)

Big hugs to everyone and sweet dreams tonight xoxo

hey Oceanmist welcome to the forum, I'm sorry that you live far way from your friends that kinda stinks. Maybe you guys should get webcams so you can talk with eachother more often. I'm afriad I'm on the other side of the Atlantic, but you're welcome to pm me anytime.

:D

Hi Oceanmist

I'm also from Norway, so pm me if you'd like to talk sometime (I am male though :p).

Welcome to the forum :)

Thanks everyone for the welcome :)
I hope to make some good friends here, and of course not just from the countries and age group I mentioned! That's just something I thought would be cool since those countries are close to Norway, would make for easy meet-ups :) I'm so craving going out for lunch with someone you have no idea lol or you probably do!

evanescencefan, I might just take you up on that offer :p
Same goes for you pkg_inc, fellow viking ;)

Wishing everyone a great day

Welcome here Oceanmist23, Am from England but am not a girl, Well the last time I checked I was not :p

Thanks Bluey, btw when did you last check..? *hides witchcraft book behind back* :D

Latest posts

Back