My first post...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Autumnsweater

Reaction score
Hello,

I don't really know what to share here, I just feel lonely. I'm spending Christmas with my husband, from whom I'm separated since February, and kids. No other family and no friends.
My husband is frustrated and angry with me because I don't love him anymore, and I can't move to another home because I'm finishing my studies and I don't work. I really hate this situation, I'm unhappy and sad.

I fell in love with someone else, but he never loved me back and now he's with someone else.

Looks like everything is falling apart.

Sorry to hear you are having some difficulties. It sounds like your husband does love you and wants to spend time with you. Are you sure that this distraction from falling in love with someone else wasn't just a fantasy? I mean, it's pretty easy to fall in love with another person with whom you don't have all the weight and responsibilities of life. Have you considered that maybe the person right in front of you is the one to embrace? I dont' know your situation at all so i may be way off base. But, you got married for a reason in the first place.

I'm sorry that you're having a tough time right now.

I can imagine how stressful the situation is and how lonely you feel.

I hope that you can find some time during the day to relax a little and do something that you enjoy.

Latest posts

Back