I'm never very good at introductions

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WhisprWriter

Reaction score
I'm 24, living by myself, and my days are pretty much entirely just working on engines/transmissions/cars - working alone as I own my business. Like many people, i went from many friends in high school to just a few solid ones in college. Around a year ago my last best friend moved out of state to medical school - and is also in medical school so time for him is very scarce. I've not been able to forge any connections with people in my city as I'm not much of a bar person, don't believe in a god (hence no church), and I tend to not chat it up when I'm doing charity work because I focus on the task at hand - even if it's just digging post holes for a fence :p I've sort of become accustomed to being alone 24/7 but at the same time I've got a vague memory of having an active social life and decided a while ago that I wanted back in. I don't know particularly if this forum will help in that venture (this is my first post after all) but it's certainly worth a shot

Anyway- Thanks for reading this, and I look forward to seeing you guys around the forum

Welcome to the forum, WhisprWriter. It's so cool that you do charity work. I hope you'll be able to make some new friends from here or have some nice people to interact and connect with. All the best.

Latest posts

Back