Happy Holidays!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lonewulf

Reaction score
Hello, I Just joined today after searching around the internet to see if there could be anybody more lonelier than me :(

Happy Holidays Punisher! 😄 I was begining to think no one cared. But That's OK, because I'm used to being overlooked.

Hey lonewulf, welcome to the forum. Hope you'll find what you're looking for here.

lonewulf said:
Hello, I Just joined today after searching around the internet to see if there could be anybody more lonelier than me :(

Well you see, this kinda statement is the root of problems. your searching for the wrong thing brother, you can always find someone lonlier or unhappy then you, it proves nothing and won't help, you should search for someone to make him less lonlier. In that way you make yourself less lonlier.

Welcome

BTW it sounded more douchy then I meant for, sorry.

Nicholas said:
lonewulf said:

Well you see, this kinda statement is the root of problems. your searching for the wrong thing brother, you can always find someone lonlier or unhappy then you, it proves nothing and won't help, you should search for someone to make him less lonlier. In that way you make yourself less lonlier.

Welcome

BTW it sounded more douchy then I meant for, sorry.
That's True. Thank you.

Latest posts

Back