Voice Chat

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mintymint

Reaction score
We're going to try enabling the voice chat feature in the chat room, if anyone's interested. Don't be shy, come and stop by :D

Would anyone else care to join us for some chatting? There may or may not be cute women on beaches.

NlaJyPF.jpg

For the first time I see more than 3 people on voice and no one muted and everyone actually talking. Even Fartbuddy & LoneStar lol.

If you find yourself feeling lonely this weekend, come stop by the chat! There are many great people in both the text and voice chats. We are worth checking out :D

AmytheTemperamental said:
If you find yourself feeling lonely this weekend, come stop by the chat! There are many great people in both the text and voice chats. We are worth checking out :D

Seconding that. :D

I'm so glad everyone is putting the new voice channels to good use.

This looks cool and fun! Time will show am I brave enough to come there with you guys, when getting a new headset with mic.

lonelyfairy said:
This looks cool and fun! Time will show am I brave enough to come there with you guys, when getting a new headset with mic.

there's also just a chat room too. No speaking required, if you want to start small and work your way up

TheRealCallie said:
lonelyfairy said:

there's also just a chat room too. No speaking required, if you want to start small and work your way up

Nice. Yeah, that's probably the best way to do it. :)

Latest posts

Back