eating disorders

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brokengirl

Reaction score
i have anorexia and have been in hospital for a few months this year. i have lost weight again since last discharge. have recently started chewing and spitting my food instead of swallowing it. does anyone here struggle with eating disorders too?

I am on the opposite end
I am over weight
I am aware of some of triggers that cause me to over eat or eat when I am not even remotely hungry

I've struggled with eating disorders for probably half my life. It's under control for now, but I'm always worried about what might trigger it and I don't run now because I don't want to push myself back into that.
Feel free to PM me if you want to talk (or hit me up in chat)

BadGuy said:
I am on the opposite end
I am over weight
I am aware of some of triggers that cause me to over eat or eat when I am not even remotely hungry

Same here. I feel like I do have an eating disorder... (perhaps due to dieting) where I feel like I can't stop eating like it is something in my brain.

I have also struggled with an eating disorder pretty much all my life, feel free to pm me anytime

I have overwhelming drug addict like food cravings and they usually control me in my pursuit of food.

Ana's a real *****....

14 years is about as far back as I can remember it now.
Recovery, relapse, recovery, relapse, recovery.....relapse....

I THOUGHT I'd have gotten over it the last time for good. Then, it happened again....

When your nails turn blue, your vision blacks out for a minute when you stand up from sitting, counting everything all the **** time, paranoia that everyone around you can see all of your thoughts when you're eating and wonder messed up things about you, when you do just about anything to avoid being seen eating, restricting, crash dieting, never knowing what you actually really look like and the days where the scale doesn't change and you wanna break it from frustration

I honestly would not wish this upon anyone. It's really ******* horrible.

I hardly ever talk about it...predominately because I hate being a man with this problem. I actually only in the last 2 years have become comfortable with talking to the online community about it. Before that, the only two people that knew where my former lover who had EDNOS and her best friend who was bulimic.

It's still a bit awkward for me to talk about...but my roommate (my previous partner) is never really around for me to talk about it with anymore and sometimes I trigger her just by talking about the frustrations of it by accident, so she's kindly introduced me to a lot of her online friends who have that sort of problem from her old days on E.D. forums so I'm not dealing with it totally alone anymore at least.

I tend to eat the wrong kind of food (or go without) when I feel stressed, which makes it difficult to keep to a healthy diet.

It helps to prepare good, nutritious meals and have them ready to eat so that one isn't tempted to eat the wrong food or eat no food at all.

The helpings must be kept small, say a little bowl of porridge with half a banana - it will keep fresh for a couple of hours in a cool place.

This is what works for me, I hope it can help you too.

Latest posts

Back