Happy New Year!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

itsmylife

Reaction score
Helloooooo

So I have been away from here for a little while now, unfortunately life got in the way and it's been one thing after another, some good, some bad but leaving me with very little time and sadly this was one thing that had to get pushed to one side. However I couldn't let the change between years go by without dropping in to see you lovely lot.

Hope you are all doing ok, I miss all you people I used to speak to regularly! Hopefully as things calm down I will be back on here a bit often and be able to catch up with some of you. I see you have changed chat, sneaky, but I will find out how to break through your defences, you cannot keep me out for long ;)

I hope you all had a good Christmas and that 2016 brings you all the friendships, love and happiness that you deserve.

Happy New Year ALL :)

Bee xx

itsmylife said:
I see you have changed chat, sneaky, but I will find out how to break through your defences, you cannot keep me out for long ;)

I wouldn't dream of it (wary)

Glad you're doing well.

Happy New Year to A.L.L. members!

This time of year is usually difficult for me (hard to shun reflections of the past and shadows of what may come to pass based on past fate). I'm glad that I finally removed the toxic folks from my life, ditched participation of social media, and even made a few new friends here and there.

I know it sounds trite and somewhat cliche, but, keep fighting if you are in a period of tough times. I am trying to do so.

Happy new year bee! And happy new year ALL!

We've missed you in chat, hurry up and come back and irritate people's noses.

Latest posts

Back