Is there a place at A lonely life for those that want to be alone

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alone By Faults

Reaction score
during the last great relationship I had, i suspected the problems to my happiness would not be settled or fixed with a relationship. Now actively trying to meet people of the opposite sex, I realize the happiest I have been in a while is with limited contact in the outside world.

Is Lonely life for those also that share my point of view?

I believe a lot of people on here share this point of view. There is a comfort I find being alone. I have always been my loneliest around other people.

I would also join your rebellion. For a time I thought myself an avoidant personalty disorder but when I joined boards related to that... everyone there saw it as a disorder and wanted to change. Um... I kind of wish I could find a site the cultivated being alone and gave tips on the subject of how to survive and have limited human contact. And or how to avoid humans in daily life.

In the light of my latest experiences, I'd say a rebellion is not necessary. Of all the places on the internet, this remains one of best to be a loner without having to carry a compulsory "Humanity sucks" attitude or fighting off overzealous extroverts who think you need to be turned into one of them.

OH OH OH, I want to rebel too :club:

But seriously, this is a public forum, there's a place for everyone here. Hell, there are even people who are NOT lonely here (as in joined when they weren't lonely). :)

Latest posts

Back