depressed again..

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dn560

Reaction score
im not happy, i hate my life, idk how to ever be happy again. i try everything to make myself happy but in the end i just slip back into being depressed... i need help.

dn560 said:
im not happy, i hate my life, idk how to ever be happy again. i try everything to make myself happy but in the end i just slip back into being depressed... i need help.

I hear you dn560.. it's not easy. I'm still working on it myself..
The only advice I can give you is to start with small steps, gradually, and endure. Sooner or later, thins will change for the better, if you do that ;)

Having something that you can do by yourself is tantamount in battling depression.
When you can focus on it, you can at least break the depressive episodes.
I've suffered from this for over 30 years, for me, it comes in waves and degrees.
Even if I feel happy, I know that dark days will return soon, so you need to find some outlet that does not rely on anyone else.
Something that you can learn and enjoy.

I had a depression back in October 2015 caused by loneliness and I finished by giving it a label : IO2k15 :)
The "I" means Isolance, the "O" means October and 2k15 means 2015

Like the year 2000 bug which was called Y2k

Paraiyar said:
Are you setting achievable goals for yourself?

i did and failed at gaining all of them

ABrokenMan said:
Having something that you can do by yourself is tantamount in battling depression.
When you can focus on it, you can at least break the depressive episodes.
I've suffered from this for over 30 years, for me, it comes in waves and degrees.
Even if I feel happy, I know that dark days will return soon, so you need to find some outlet that does not rely on anyone else.
Something that you can learn and enjoy.

youre on point here. since losing all my friends ive been scared to do things on my own. its not easy being on your own, when times get tough you need osmeone to talk with you got no one by your side. always wanted a sidekick to roll with me but most my "friends" laugh and say honeysuckle behind my back. im really trying to live and do stuff by myself.. well thats all i ever do..try...

It's very difficult to have any incentive to do anything when you're in the grip of depression, no matter what advice is being handed out. Yes it's good to have goals, but they can only really be tackled with the right mindset and proper support. Are you being treated for your depression?

goldfish said:
It's very difficult to have any incentive to do anything when you're in the grip of depression, no matter what advice is being handed out. Yes it's good to have goals, but they can only really be tackled with the right mindset and proper support. Are you being treated for your depression?

nope dr says im fine and im just being a *****

Latest posts

Back