Do you like when your friends or people sing to you?

• Thread starter AmytheTemperamental
  • Start date
Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you like when people sing to you?

• Yes, sing to me any time.

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Yes, but only the females.

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Yes, but only the males.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, don't sing to me at all.

Votes: 5 50.0%

• Total voters
I voted "don't sing to me at all", cause it's the closest to how I feel about this.

But I'm not totally against it either. It just gets awkward easily. And many who like singing think their singing is better than it really is.

Oh...this is awkward.

I actually have sung to somebody for shits and giggles before. 80s songs on top. I wasn't bad at singing in school, but these days I think I pretty much suck balls. Even though the listener thought the opposite.

Years ago somebody sung to me as well. That made me a whole lot more uncomfortable than singing myself. And that had nothing to do with the quality of their voice. So I guess I have to go with "Don't sing to me please".

Two reasons why:

- My dad had a radio jingle that people would sing to me.
- My sister makes me feel awkward when she sings wind beneath my wings to me.

It depends on my mood alot, and who is singing, what they're singing, and with what intention they're singing it.

ehm, it depends if they are in tune, maybe? and if they are very drunk, on in possession of their senses?

a couple years ago the two ladies from next door came over and sang happy bday to me on Xmas eve ...It made me happy

I have never had anyone sing to me. I feel so left out now. :(

There was a girl who used to sing (more to herself and not that loudly) at my old call centre job but only when we weren't on the phone, i.e at meetings (which were really informal) or functions. She had a really nice voice so I liked it.

I chose sing to me anytime. Good or bad, I welcome it.... just don't do it endlessly.

Minus said:
I have never had anyone sing to me. I feel so left out now. :(

I'll have mintymint sing to you. No feeling left out now. :p

Yes, I love it! Will you be serenading the forum, Amy? Just tell me when and I'm there.

I chose:
Yes, sing to me any time.

Because of my GF used to sing to me and actually wrote me a song about me :).

Latest posts

Back