Loneliness... a considerable plague

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

anis360

Reaction score
Hi everybody and sorry for my bad english, this is a nice idea that lonely people meet together in a forum so thanks for your effort. I suffer from loneliness since a long time even if I used to have friends when I was in school. When I entered the secondary school in 2010 things got worse since I almost had no friends.
It was until 2015 when I realized that loneliness is probably the main cause of many problems. Among these problems : I feel that I hate ID cards and that I object to many universal life rules like the fact that you must pass the baccalaureate in order to qualify for a reasonable work
Suddenly, on 28/09/2015, a huge depression has erupted (caused by loneliness), I later logged it on my iPhone in a diary app I always use called Day One. I logged it like an earthquake alert ! Like :

EMERGENCY DEPRESSION WARNING, BE ON ALERT FOR A HEAVY DEPRESSION
EMERGENCY DEPRESSION WARNING, BE ON ALERT FOR A HEAVY DEPRESSION

BE ON ALERT FOR NERVES INSTABILITY

Due to the following threat(s) :
- Social isolance

It was experienced at 12:00 Local time (GMT+1)

Funny ! Isn’t that ?

It lasted until 04/11 so it had a run time of 37 days and meanwhile I record the ideas that happen on my mind during that period in that app and what really annoyed me that time is the selfies of friends on Facebook (these people have a blessing which I don’t have).

I gave the depression a name which is IO2k15 (I stands for Insolance, O for October and 2k15 for 2015) mimicking the year 2000 bug which was called Y2k.
Then I complained about holidays which are the main cause of the loneliness. As a result, I wrote these journal entries :

ME VS. TARGET
So, it gets bad as soon as I leave the institute and go back home, and we have to keep in mind that this day seems to feel sorry for me this time and also someone has to pray god to help me fight the depression caused by loneliness. You know what I’m talking about ? Yeah it’s holidays, they became the freak misfit in the university year and school year since they don’t have any benefit for me but troubles related to isolance.
AND NOT TO MENTION THAT AFTER THE HOLIDAYS AND THE EXAMS THERE IS A ONE-MONTH PERIOD OF INTERNSHIP WHICH LOOKS LIKE HOLIDAYS AND WHICH IS ALSO FOLLOWED BY A WEEK OF HOLIDAYS THEN ANOTHER WEEK IN WHICH THERE MAY BE NO CLASS AND LOOKS LIKE A HOLIDAY WEEK THEN ONE MONTH OF STUDYING FOLLOWED BY A TWO-WEEK HOLIDAY WHICH IS MUCH OR LESS EQUAL TO THE COMING HOLIDAY… 😡
IT’S LIKE ONE MILLION HOLIDAYS BEFORE I CAN GET TO STUDY PEACEFULLY ! COULD THEY BE ANY LONGER ? IF SO, WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO IN THE UNIVERSITY ? EVEN THE SCHOOL STUDENTS WILL THINK THAT UNIVERSITY STUDENTS ARE ALWAYS IN HOLIDAYS !

So that’s the secret of these so-called holidays but, how many times I used the word “holidays” to describe the fight between me and the target which is holidays, yeah that’s because of their nature which didn’t stop trapping me, I'm sorry but I have to do much favor for my self and criticize them.

ME VS. TARGET - Part 2
Add to that, the massacre get even worse if I regret not having fun in the holidays despite the fact that I hate them. Why do they offer us break times that torture our nerves and bring no joy to unlucky individuals but angers and regrets ? The only comforting thing to know is that even non-lonely people could be affected by the holidays’ side-effects hence becoming sad when they end. I think that the only way out is to be proud that I love studying and show that to other people using the appropriate Facebook profile/cover photos and by bringing my education to the rooftop of my house so that people who pass next to my home could see me how I study a lot like… LOOK AT ME YEAH THAT’S THE SCIENTIFIC DEVELOPMENT AND KNOWLEDGE !😎

To conclude; me and loneliness : a big adventure
Finally, I hope someone can help me... :(

Quite an intro you got there, anis 360. I take it that being methodical and systematic is a coping mechanism for you. Good on you if that's what works! Welcome to this forum.

Latest posts

Back