Katrina here

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
K

Katia

Hi, my name is Katrina (obviously lol) Anyways, I'm 18 and I live in Florida in the United States. I guess you could say I am pretty friendless except this one girl I hang out with and her idea of fun is hanging out at Starbuck's while people smoke continuously and argue the difference between ivory and ebony. I don't really go out much preferring to stay at home really. I'm hoping one day to find those friends like I actually want to hang out with and not out of pure desperation.

Enough about my woes. I recently graduated high school which I can say was the most miserable time of my life. I'm going off to college in a couple weeks so I'm nervous/excited. We'll see how it goes.

When I am alone I like to read books or draw or just putter around the house doing this or that. I guess you could call me a health freak. I still eat junk food though just not a lot of it. Does that make me a hypocrite?

Wow, I've written a lot. Lol, I really don't talk this much in real life. Well that's a very shortened version of myself. :)

I really like Michael Crichton - my favorite book is Timeline. I love his books because they have a lot of science in them and there is more than to the plot than "girl loves boy". I also read the Harry Potter series. I know. Kinda dorky lol. Other than that I like to read mysteries (Sherlock Holmes anyone?) Any story that really pulls me into the plot.

For drawing.. I guess I am good? I dont know. It's really hard to say because everyone has different tastes. But if you want I can post some of my drawings in the forum for art, well as soon as i get them pictured and onto my computer. Truthfully I'm not good at actually finishing pieces rather than just doodling on every piece of scrap paper I have. I really do try to keep a pencil out of my hand at times. Thank you so much for the questions :)

Katia said:
I really like Michael Crichton - my favorite book is Timeline. I love his books because they have a lot of science in them and there is more than to the plot than "girl loves boy". I also read the Harry Potter series. I know. Kinda dorky lol. Other than that I like to read mysteries (Sherlock Holmes anyone?) Any story that really pulls me into the plot.

For drawing.. I guess I am good? I dont know. It's really hard to say because everyone has different tastes. But if you want I can post some of my drawings in the forum for art, well as soon as i get them pictured and onto my computer. Truthfully I'm not good at actually finishing pieces rather than just doodling on every piece of scrap paper I have. I really do try to keep a pencil out of my hand at times. Thank you so much for the questions :)

Cool, I'd dig to see some of it.

I used to draw a lot but after years the only thing I could come up with were child-like scrawlings. I'm better at making fun of stuff on MSPaint nowadays.

Heya Welcome to the site, I hope your friend situation changes

Hey Katrina welcome the forum

and i love harry potter :D

and i'd love to see some of your drawings sometime I bet your really good

Thank you everybody for welcoming me! :)

I put some pictures up in the Express Yourself forum if you would like to see.

Latest posts

Back