Males have it worse, the evidence

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

amale

Reaction score
The evidence is simply the prevalence of such posts from males.
Of course, they are being constantly ridiculed (too bloody mercilessly if you ask me), but they still exist.
I can see two possible explanations:
1) Males are bitchier (weaker, less able to deal with problems etc). But, as it was repeated ad nauseam here by the same people who reject to see those posts seriously, gender generalizations are wrong.
2) Males have it worse indeed.
So, what is your explanation? What is this 3) I'm missing here?

Right here on the forum, I guess. Also based on the responses he has gotten on his first thread regarding sexism. I don't think he can make that call since he has only been here for about 3 hours, but that's not up to me to decide.

On a personal level I just shrug vehemently since I don't care much for victimizing myself.

Males are bitchier? Really? I know some folks who would say that females are. I don't know, amale, if you came here just to generalize or play a sad song about how a gender has it worse when there's really no evidence to back anything up, nor will there ever be because usually the person decides how they react to situations in their life and it has nothing to do with if they have balls or ovaries, but this kind of thing isn't allowed here.

So this will probably be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back