A little bit of success

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nicolelt

The Handler
Reaction score
I posted last month (I think) where I haven't been taking care of myself and I needed to get my life in that direction.

I went to the dentist, and got a cavity filled.

I went to the lady doctor to see if I have what my younger sister has (will get the result on Feb 3rd). She had me take a depression test, and I am mildly depressed, but not enough where I should be medicated.

But the big thing is, on Jan 1st I just said screw this feeling like crap and gaining weight. So I put myself on a diet. I have been eating lower carb foods (It has been 26 days since I have ate candy, bread, pasta, or drank a pop) and using my fitbit to measure out how many calories I should eat everyday with the amount of work I do, as well as drinking 64 oz of water a day. This morning I weighed myself, and I have lost 8.5 lbs! I was pumped. My new diet has made me feel so much better. I'm being really stubborn and sticking with this.

When it starts warming up, I am going to try to walk my dogs every night to get 10,000 steps a day. I'm not quite comfortable yet to go out to the gym and really work out. I'm baby stepping it.

Latest posts

Back