When do you make your bed?

• Thread starter AmytheTemperamental
  • Start date
Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

When do you make your bed?

• After waking or in the morning

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • Before you sleep

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Never

Votes: 13 56.5%

• Total voters
A

AmytheTemperamental

When do you make your bed? I have recently decided to get into the routine of making it when I wake up, or shortly after. Before, I would make it right before it was bedtime :D

Uh-huh, never...definitely never in 99.9% of all cases. Making it right after getting up keeps it from airing, so I air it basically all day long cause I leave early. And when I come home I don't really see the point either if I go to bed just a few hours later.

...I don't have an excuse for the weekends except "I don't really care if it stays that way".

In order to air the bed, I fold back the blankets until midday.

The bed then gets made soon after that (before lunchtime), unless I'm out for the day -
in which case it gets made as soon as I return.

LonesomeDay said:
In order to air the bed, I fold back the blankets until midday.

The bed then gets made soon after that (before lunchtime), unless I'm out for the day -
in which case it gets made as soon as I return.

I'm the same as this, as I think the bed needs to air before it's made

I make it as soon as I get out of bed. That's how we were trained in the service so it has kind of stuck with me.

when I change the sheets ...other than that just kind off throw sheets flat just before crawling in

Fixing your bunk is a sign of neatness. I had that drilled into me. I don't go a day without fixing my bed.

AmytheTemperamental said:
When do you make your bed? I have recently decided to get into the routine of making it when I wake up, or shortly after. Before, I would make it right before it was bedtime :D

Oh me same as your old routine XD

Since I am the only one who will ever sleep in it, whenever I feel like it - which means once a week

Always after I get up from bed. I love tidy and organized home. Btw, I really like your signature Amy~!

I'm a little weird in that I prefers to sleep on a cot rather than a bed. So 'making' the bed is not really feasible with my queen sized blanket. If I'm sharing my wife's bed, I don't really care to make the bed because she have like 5 or 6 blankets on or around the bed at all time which is simply too hot for me.

When I get out off bed every morning I open it up and straighten the sheets, I keep it like that all day so the farts can escape the mattress ;)

I make mine after i've had coffee and a shower so it has time to air a little and is fresh the following night

Latest posts

Back