Sketchy Goodness Art Stuff

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Naizo

Reaction score
I've been drawing since I was very young, and at some point, I decided that drawing women was my favorite thing, since the female form is quite honestly the most natural art my brain can think of. Not that I'm a big hoe or anything, but I like to see the features of the face come to life at the tip of my pencil. I will admit, however, It's one of the very few things I consider myself any good at, so I have absolutely tried to use it to impress a few girls. ^.^

If anyone wants like a sketch portrait done or something, hit me up and I can try my best. :) (Male or Female.)

And I often find myself drawing to Melanie Martinez

(Pity Party <3)

sltbag.jpg

bd7vk.jpg

2ighcsw.jpg

2gtt7ch.jpg

t9gyrn.jpg

90r8di.jpg

123myhv.jpg

2nuu62e.jpg

vec3kg.jpg

250uh03.jpg

1z14l89.jpg

2dloguv.jpg

ureoo.jpg

2ef23oh.jpg

s66ljt.jpg

5clnch.jpg

2zevtxv.jpg

Thank you. :3
I will absolutely do free sketches of anyone. ^.^ No promises that they'll be any good but I try my best.

All I need is a picture you want done of yourself. (Or if you don't want one of you, an idea of what you want.) ^.^

(Here's some others :3 )

2i12j2t.jpg

zwb9r8.jpg

r8usli.jpg

xD Wow thank you so much! Please let me know if anyone else would like a sketch of themselves or anything they think would be interesting.

Hey Naizo, I like your drawings. I have this photo I took of the sky that I thought looked cool. If I sent it to you, do you think you could draw it?

Latest posts

Back