I Officially Declare Myself KING

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I am now the official king of social outcasts.

No real friends since I was 14. No chance at having sex or regarded as more than a creep. No chance at social happiness.

And on top of that, due to a series of past events, working my ass off will still probably not get me the life I want financially, so goodbye to that too. I also probably will never finish college.

Anyway, I am the king of social outcasts and this will go undisputed forever.

Sorry to hear things aren't the way you want them to be. What are you studying in college?

I am studying journalism to be an editor. I am 22, btw and still haven't been to university (I have switched majors and changed colleges a number of times. None of that college partying and girls for me, lol.

Your "alt" has been deactivated. Members are only allowed one account. Kudos to you for remembering you had an account you made back in 2012 and the password.

Sci-Fi said:
Your "alt" has been deactivated. Members are only allowed one account. Kudos to you for remembering you had an account you made back in 2012 and the password.

But im not like about to be banned or anything, right?

Cool. I call dibs on the God Emperor position. My first edict is for everyone to watch Bob's Burgers.

I HAVE SPOKEN!

And you think because you think this way you will change your life .From what you say its like you are accepting this life
I dont know if you are familiar with but law of attraction helps me when i was in your situation .Just watch movie the book and also rean napoleaon hill think and grow righ and find the chapter of chanching your subconstient mind throught autosugestion
Good luck

Latest posts

Back