wewt for work

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
C

CursedNeko

took forever to get a friggen job but today i got some work, yay =D im all covered in metal shards 0_o

Great, i hope it is something you enjoy. If not it is still an income for now.

gosh not even a single post 0_o yeesh im just guna have to share bad news only then <_< lets see <_< cat died recently,got kicked outa my house, have no friends, people hate me from the moment they meet me, um..got stabbed by giant piece of metal today so now it hurts to move arm, um joined a forum full of jerkidiots, and ill post part 2 later

ya i pretty much dont see anything having to do with rainbows like your avatar <_<
mainly because friggen fa.... <_< nah ill be good today

Beats me

minus.gif

Hard to say on that one. Possibly.

then it could work.

i want to use ror TT__TT its so funnny its asian version of lol (raff out roud)

Is that what it is.

I know I'm late here, but I just wanted to say congratulations. I truly know what it feels like to go long without work and feel like you're weeks from being homeless, only to land a job and get back on your feet. Whenever I think about how little I make, I also think about how much worse it could be.

congrats dude. tooo bad you got banned. still people diggin up the old threads?:plol

I'll say this, my heart feels like it's about to beat out of my chest right now.
I feel like I urgently need to find a new job, even though I have one and have been on it for just over 2 yrs now. It's an uncomfortable situation for reasons I won't go into. It's tough for folks like me who don't have a good college degree, but somehow I've got to try to get into a new line of work that offers decent security and a better wage than what I'm at now.

Yesterday i went for a job interview that i thought was totaly out of my depth and ability.
I got a call last night offering me the job!!!
Stay positive, be natural and belive me it can happen!

Latest posts

Back