***Establishing communications***

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Xenovista

Reaction score
***INCOMING TRANSMISSION*** KSSSSSHHH *Earth Signal Found. Establishing Link...* KSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSH (Present Day...Present Time! Muahahahahahaha!) KSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSH

Greetings. As my first impression might indicate, I don't socialize often. Ok at all. I don't get along with people, in part due to my ADHD and anxiety issues. So much so that I identify better as an extraterrestrial than as a human being sometimes (speaking metaphorically of course, not literally).

I am 28 year old person. I like animation for the most part. I like stories that can challenge me or make me reconsider how I look at things.

I enjoy Studio Ghibli movies with my favorites being Howl's Moving Castle and Princess Mononoke.

I'm a fan of the original unaltered Star Wars trilogy and I don't care for the new ones. Knight Of The Old Republic was a great game.

I like to write, when I'm not too depressed. Xenovista means "Alien Landscapes".

I also like the DC animated universe. Avatar The Last Airbender, and I'm currently watching Steven Universe.

I have eclectic tastes to anime. While I dislike the moe high schooler stuff (which is the mainstream) I'm trying not to be a grumpy old oldtaku about it any more. Complaining is not productive and annoying. I just like what I like and to heck with the stupid fandom cliques.

If I had more real life friends I'd probably be playing Pathfinder right now.

Last of all. No, I'm not one of those UFO people. If there is life out there, while probable, it is more likely they lack the technology to reach us, much like we are unable to reach them. Also, Chariots of The Gods is inherently racist and stupid. The idea that our ancestors would be incapable of building the great monuments they did without some kind of "divine intervention" is insulting to the genius of human ingenuity.

Last thing. Don't touch my death ray.

Welcome to the forum, have you watched the Legend of Korra Avatar series and what is your opinion on it if you have?

Regarding the alien technology, it would really depend on how old the Alien civilization was (if there was one). If their technology was millions of years ahead of us then they potentially could reach us.

Paraiyar said:
Regarding the alien technology, it would really depend on how old the Alien civilization was (if there was one). If their technology was millions of years ahead of us then they potentially could reach us.

Until they appear formally, I don't worry about it. It's hypothetical still. We might still be the first advanced Civ. :D

Hero said:
Welcome to the forum, have you watched the Legend of Korra Avatar series and what is your opinion on it if you have?

I have not actually. I missed out on it because of a lack of cable. I plan on buying the seasons later in the year.

Wayfarer said:
Welcome. :) I like Serial Experiments Lain too, nice quote lol

It's one of my favorites.

Latest posts

Back