so whats new

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why not? I didn't want something boring. How often is it that you see someone with a yellow laptop?

that is true, or you know what would be super awesome a glow in the dark laptop. i think that would be cool.

oh and i got a new earing it's all rainbowie

:D

I start a new job on Monday. And, every muscle in body aches after unloading a semi of mattresses and box springs today. As well as, making a bunch of deliveries for the past 2 days. I definitely get plenty of exercise. (Now, all I wanna know is why the weight isn't flying off? :()

depends on diet and amount of exercise not to mention the amount of muscle your gaining from the workout

but if you want to really lose weight do nothing =D you will lose massive amounts of muscle and weigh like 50 pounds

can ppl vote or something.
Is it better to like try to handle depression urself or take drugs and get messed up and high?

handle depression yourself sense drugs are the easy way out but they change who you really are. would you give yourself up for a few braincells and emotionally ruined? thats up to you to decide.

Irishdoll,

eat only fruits and vegetables and drink juice for a while. That worked for me. Lol---my own diet.

atkins was easy as heck, shove you face full of meat chees and eggs as much as you want.

AllAreLost said:
handle depression yourself sense drugs are the easy way out but they change who you really are. would you give yourself up for a few braincells and emotionally ruined? thats up to you to decide.

I think ur right. And I have never been on antidepr. before so I have no idea what will happen.

I don't know how to handle it myself any longer. I'm not suicidal yet but sometimes at a point where I'm thinking its either med or alcohol.

I'm no doctor but from what I have read the Atkin's diet it is very dangerous. You're just putting loads of saturated fat into your body. With a lack of fruit and veggies, you are going to deplete your body of crucial vitamins and nutrition.

dont go down either path for they both lead to your destruction, and trust me when i say antidepressants will change your personality, your thought pattern, what make you who you are? ya maybe you are sad now but your still you not some emotionally frozen happy freak

yea thats what i have noticed, fruits, veggies, juice, water and some grilled fish sometimes.
Try it for maybe a week and see what happens. U moght feel exhausted in the beginning but its worth it.

AllAreLost said:
dont go down either path for they both lead to your destruction, and trust me when i say antidepressants will change your personality, your thought pattern, what make you who you are? ya maybe you are sad now but your still you not some emotionally frozen happy freak

yea, I heard this too from many other ppl. And also one therapist said that u can't undo the sideeffects of antidepr. Like nerves side effects. But I can't find anything else to ease all the honeysuckle, I have been trying to ignore it for years. :(

*sigh*

comments from some other forum

Unless you are on the verge of suicide, DO NOT TAKE THIS CRAP! I took my first 10mg dose at noon on day 1 and less than 4 hours later i felt like i was going to throw up. I didn't notice any other side effects until i took a dose on day 2. I woke up in three hours after going to bed with severe flushing feelings throughout my whole body and my heart felt like it was going a million beats per minute. i had severe nausea but didn't vomit. I became very scared and thought i was dying. NEVER AGAIN WILL I TAKE THIS! Here's a suggestion: toughen up and deal with life! Don't think drugs are going to solve your problems. Eat a good diet, exercise, and trust Jesus Christ to help you.

every doctor will point his finger at another and say its the source of your problems

Katia said:
I'm no doctor but from what I have read the Atkin's diet it is very dangerous. You're just putting loads of saturated fat into your body. With a lack of fruit and veggies, you are going to deplete your body of crucial vitamins and nutrition.
you take vitamins with the diet and you can still eat veggies and fruits

Latest posts

Back