If you could hop in the car and go anywhere...

• Thread starter AmytheTemperamental
  • Start date
Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

AmytheTemperamental

Where would you go?

Right now, I would go two hours away and watch a movie. Probably Deadpool :D With a large popcorn and soda.

Usually I take one week in the summer and head south
Unfortunately the weak dollar keeps me north of the border lately

I wouldnt mind seeing the Rockies ... thats a drive that would need a couple weeks

BadGuy said:
I wouldnt mind seeing the Rockies ... thats a drive that would need a couple weeks

I saw the Rockies for the first time last July. May I suggest, bringing some good music because the drive between Swift Current, SK and Calgary is quite boring :D

AmytheTemperamental said:
BadGuy said:

I saw the Rockies for the first time last July. May I suggest, bringing some good music because the drive between Swift Current, SK and Calgary is quite boring :D
I would make sure I had satellite radio on a run like that
Probably would be a nice motorcycle ride threw the Rockies

I'd drive to my favourite cafe, enjoy a really good meal, and spend the rest of the day looking through art books in a bookshop.

I would grab my passport and go on a road trip to wherever I felt like at the moment. Maybe Baja California, maybe Alaska or maybe Florida where I could hopefully drive onto a ferry and take a trip to Cuba.

-Teresa

I'm in New Zealand so there aren't many places I have any burning desire to drive to but I'm assuming the question means anywhere I want to go? Maybe travel Europe and the U.S again. Stop in Shanghai or something maybe. Not sure I'm ready to go to India yet.

I think i would like to drive somewhere to be around some nice people, so i don't feel so bad when i wake up. I feel like i just want to drive away and never stop driving honestly.

I am probably going to see deadpool at some point although that is not that far a drive.

If I would have enough money with it, I would go for a car trip through Europe with someone.

Latest posts

Back