vent

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hawk9007

Reaction score
this time its not over her, in fact things between me and her have never been better. im just worried about school, and the things to come. im still trying to get over the year befor, and i dont think i could take another year of drama. and you know proms this year for me, and im going to have to put up with someone i REALLY dont want to. hes a traitor, i dont take to well to people who are so willing to put a knife in my back. the only reason i might put up with him is because she asks me too, because in the end, he really has no freinds. i dont know, she promises nothing bad is going to happen. but i cant help but worry,after this last year my defences have really sky rocketed, and i cant really just push alot of things away like i used too. i dont know i just needed to vent.

It is good to vent. :)

Try not to worry about the future too much. It will all come soon enough, and it might not be as bad as you imagine it to be.

Latest posts

Back