Quiz: The Definitive Personality Assessment

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
L

lonelyfairy

This forum is lacking some fun quizzes, so I decided to post one! Dunno if it's that good or not but whatever. :p

https://www.playbuzz.com/candiceward10/the-definitive-personality-assessment

My result:

The Benevolent Ambassador

2a852e09-25b0-47a7-9012-6060c383679f.jpg

You tend to be a quiet and mysterious person, but when you speak your mind you inspire everyone around you. You are a true idealist, the good and welfare of your community and the world at large is one of your biggest concerns. You are kind, altruistic and you're almost always smiling. Sometimes you have the tendency to be too forgiving of people which leads to them taking advantage of you. You're so diplomatic that you're often trying to please everyone around you. Despite this fear of speaking up, your intentions are always pure and you are tirelessly dedicated to doing good.

The Mysterious Enigma!

You are an enigma! It's not even possible to categorize you into a personality type because you are so complex and layered. You're part introvert, part extrovert. You have scientific, creative, diplomatic and executive qualities that would make any psychologist deem you a personality chameleon. A very small percentage of the population exhibits such a variety of different and contradictory character traits. You are a unique and rare puzzle!

So unique. Study me.

Some of the questions can't seem to load and even after refreshing they restart and same issue happens. :(
And they envy my high internet speed lol. :p

You tend to be a quiet and mysterious person, but when you speak your mind you inspire everyone around you. You are a true idealist, the good and welfare of your community and the world at large is one of your biggest concerns. You are kind, altruistic and you're almost always smiling. Sometimes you have the tendency to be too forgiving of people which leads to them taking advantage of you. You're so diplomatic that you're often trying to please everyone around you. Despite this fear of speaking up, your intentions are always pure and you are tirelessly dedicated to doing good.

Almost always smiling? Me? Bah...

You are a free-spirited, wanderlust child of the earth. You love to explore and you're hungry for adventure. You don't like routine, and you adapt easily to any environment you're introduced to. You have an easygoing persona that is easy to get along with, but you also have a strong and cunning side to you that makes you an excellent leader. Your spontaneous charisma is contagious. You have a tendency to be irresponsible and flaky - you aren't one to follow through with plans. But never lose your lust for life, your free spirit will take you far!

The Bold Intellectual
You have a keen sense of imagination and you're a very strategic thinker. It's important to you to make plans ahead of time and lead your own path to success. You are curious and love an intellectual challenge, soaking up knowledge everywhere you go. You're innovative and a strong-willed leader. Some of your flaws are that you have trouble trusting people and you tend to be a control freak. You like things done a very specific way and it takes people a while to get to know who you really are. Once they do, they see how bold and brilliant you truly are!

Intellectual? Leader? Brilliant? ...you gotta be kidding. But control freak? Heck yeah.

Rodent said:
The Bold Intellectual
You have a keen sense of imagination and you're a very strategic thinker. It's important to you to make plans ahead of time and lead your own path to success. You are curious and love an intellectual challenge, soaking up knowledge everywhere you go. You're innovative and a strong-willed leader. Some of your flaws are that you have trouble trusting people and you tend to be a control freak. You like things done a very specific way and it takes people a while to get to know who you really are. Once they do, they see how bold and brilliant you truly are!

Intellectual? Leader? Brilliant? ...you gotta be kidding. But control freak? Heck yeah.

got the same result just now lol

ladyforsaken said:
Some of the questions can't seem to load and even after refreshing they restart and same issue happens. :(
And they envy my high internet speed lol. :p

Aw... :/ Well, this quiz didn't seem to be so great after all, I don't think you lose much, ahah!

LOL, another snail connection here too. xP

whimsicalspirit said:
What are all the possible results?

I don't know, haven't tried. :]

lonelyfairy said:
This forum is lacking some fun quizzes, so I decided to post one! Dunno if it's that good or not but whatever. :p

https://www.playbuzz.com/candiceward10/the-definitive-personality-assessment

My result:

The Benevolent Ambassador

2a852e09-25b0-47a7-9012-6060c383679f.jpg

I got this one too but it's questionable how much I really inspire others since I rarely do or say much inspirational.

Latest posts

Back