The Key To Getting Rid Of Loneliness Has Been Found!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AlexChristy

Reaction score
The key to getting rid of loneliness, depression and anxiety has been found;)
WOW!!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes2:
Yeah!:shy:
It is.............. socializing.
The more you talk, chat, shout, the less alone you feel, even if you've forgotten the day you were outside, (or have been, or had been?):club:
Facebook is not very popular in country where I am from, so, I am new to Facebook and have no friends :(

Do I sell or promote something? I don't! :)

Be my friend!:)

Wow, 26 views, 2 replies, ZERO friends ;)
Xpendable said:
Married with children and lonely? Sorry I can't understand that.
I think, I am a sanguine person, happy, excited, energized, but from time to time I feel alone. And from time to time I visit this forum :)

A lot of people value their privacy. Friending you on FB will make them lose their privacy. It's better to get to know people here and then if/when everyone is comfortable transfer over to other areas, like FB. You could also try the chat room, if you are looking to get to know people.

TheRealCallie said:
A lot of people value their privacy. Friending you on FB will make them lose their privacy. It's better to get to know people here and then if/when everyone is comfortable transfer over to other areas, like FB. You could also try the chat room, if you are looking to get to know people.
Yes, I understand that. I've been one of those people for a long time. But finally, I realized that if your photo gets lots of likes and shares, you feel that you are not alone.

Privacy is the direct road to loneliness to loneliness.

Why do people prefer to stay private and hidden?
The truth is - nobody cares about you, nobody is interested in your life.
Even if you make a video, upload it to youtube, if you speak from you heart, nobody will watch this video.
Why?
People are too busy, too passive.
As you see, it is tremendously difficult to get at least one friend ))
You stay private - nobody cards about you.
You create a Facebook page, a youtube channel - nobody still cares about you )))
I don't see the reason to stay private.
;)

AlexChristy said:
TheRealCallie said:
Yes, I understand that. I've been one of those people for a long time. But finally, I realized that if your photo gets lots of likes and shares, you feel that you are not alone.

Even if you make a video, upload it to youtube, if you speak from you heart, nobody will watch this video.
Why?
You create a Facebook page, a youtube channel - nobody still cares about you )))
;)

That's not true. I've made many friends here that are not yet on my FB. Some don't even have FB.

Why do I stay private? Because I don't know these people, I don't know you. That and the stalking incident I had a few years ago just made me more inclined to keep my anonymity.

TheRealCallie said:
AlexChristy said:
TheRealCallie said:

Why?
;)

That's not true. I've made many friends here that are not yet on my FB. Some don't even have FB.

Why do I stay private? Because I don't know these people, I don't know you. That and the stalking incident I had a few years ago just made me more inclined to keep my anonymity.
But you're stlill here, aren't you? What does it mean? You made friends, but you didn't get rid of loneliness.
(I assume, everyone here is willing to get rid of it)

AlexChristy said:
But you're stlill here, aren't you? What does it mean? You made friends, but you didn't get rid of loneliness.

I'm not really here because I'm lonely. I'm not really lonely, though I do have rare moment, just like anyone does. I'm here because with the way my life is, I don't really have time for much of a life of my own outside my kids and my job and other responsibilities and I go stir crazy sometimes not having conversations with adults. Not only that, but I'm also here to help others.

TheRealCallie said:
AlexChristy said:

I'm not really here because I'm lonely. I'm not really lonely, though I do have rare moment, just like anyone does. I'm here because with the way my life is, I don't really have time for much of a life of my own outside my kids and my job and other responsibilities and I go stir crazy sometimes not having conversations with adults. Not only that, but I'm also here to help others.

This is exactly my story )))

OK, I removed the link to my Facebook profile.
I think, it was not the best idea.
I though, I could help someone to get rid of loneliness. But nobody needs that
It surprises me )))))))

Just because people pay attention to your photos on Facebook doesn't mean they care. Some people active on social media are still unhappy with their lives, always comparing themselves to others and feeling isolated. This is a studied phenomenon where social media can actually make people feel more isolated.

Attention isn't connection.

Latest posts

Back