My Intro

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Extreme Unit

Reaction score
Hi.
I am a male in my early twenties who works a part-time job and goes to college part-time. I have been acting and drawing for ten years and plan to major in stage theater, and hopefully computer animation. The two characters on my profile photo are my own original superheroes, and I hope to bring them to the big screen one day. Other pastimes include biking, DC/Marvel, scary movies, dubstep, and YouTube.

I recently moved out of my parents' house and had to work very hard to get where I am today. I'm glad to be where I am, though it's merely a stepping stone to get where I really want to be as an artist and actor. You could say things are going pretty well for the most part, but there are some hard decisions I've been trying to make relating both to the present and recent past. I then happened to discover this website and thought I'd try it in hopes of connecting to people with similar interests and struggles as well as possibly getting advice on said hard decisions (more detail on those later). So, that's about it for right now. Talk to you next time.

Hey Extreme Unit, welcome to the forum. Hope you'll find what you're looking for here.

Latest posts

Back