have alot of people in my life but I'm lonely

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

TGB

I am so lonely I have a family and many friends (maybe to many) but I'm so **** lonely and I don't feel like I belong here anymore. Some of it may be due to an accident that I had 4yrs ago. I spent 8 months in a shock-turma unit in Baltimore, I lost my right leg and the right side of my pelves, but the worst thing was a died 3 times from 5 to 10 min each time. ever since then I don't feel like I belong here nothing seems the same. I just wish this feeling would go way some how or if there was some who would just listen without judging me or how I feel. needed to get this out.

Tom

hope you're okay today tom,I may not lose a limb but I'm lonely as you are.I've been on medications since I was 10,yes I feel different too.(more like high).I feel for you.but hang in there,you'll make it somehow.

Tom, whenever something unique and life-altering happens to you, you feel a bit isolated from your friends and family because they have not ever experienced the same thing. Sometimes it really helps if you can find a support group of people who have experienced something similar. It doesn't have to be the exact same thing, but it might be really helpful for you to find other people who have lost a limb, or people who have 'died' as you say. Their thoughts and ideas will have more value to you and help you to heal.

Latest posts

Back