How fresh is too fresh?

• Thread starter AmytheTemperamental
  • Start date
Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

AmytheTemperamental

It appears some people around these parts want a fresh thread idea. But how fresh is too fresh?

I will start off by saying minty fresh is probably too fresh.

I don't know about minty.. but I guess there are things that are just too fresh (to me).

So like.. seafood.. Fresh fresh seafood is when they kill it on the spot, then make sushi with it. That's too fresh in my opinion. I want it fresh, but been dead for awhile. Does that make any sense? o.o

What about eating live "just chopped off" octopus tentacles? Too fresh >_<

clean.jpg

Regumika said:
I don't know about minty.. but I guess there are things that are just too fresh (to me).

So like.. seafood.. Fresh fresh seafood is when they kill it on the spot, then make sushi with it. That's too fresh in my opinion. I want it fresh, but been dead for awhile. Does that make any sense? o.o

What about eating live "just chopped off" octopus tentacles? Too fresh >_<

Would you drink straight out of a lake? :D

AmytheTemperamental said:
Would you drink straight out of a lake? :D

Maybe not a lake, but I would out of a small mountain stream. And with proper filtering equipment, of course. Oh, one time we did drink out of this still body of water. Wouldn't call it a lake though =p

Too fresh, you say? What about some fun and minty fresh nails? :p

[video=youtube]

is the Fresh Prince still fresh after over 20 years or should the show be renamed "The No longer as Fresh Prince of Bel-Air"?

Snow that isn't packed down enough, to stop the ice underneath from being slippery.

Latest posts

Back