Hello

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ghost

Reaction score
I found this forum the other night when I was feeling extremely lonely, which I have felt more than enough for many years. I don't know if I really belong here. I have spent over a year and a half improving myself esteem and working on depression, so I don't have many of the problems that I used to have; however, sometimes, I still become lonely, which causes me become depressed.

Unacceptance said:
Hi, I'm kind of curious, how have you been improving them yourself?

Therapy, medication, reading books, and changing bad habits while developing good ones is how. I am no longer in therapy or on medication. Some habits have to do with diet and exercise, but most are cognitive.

Welcome Ghost, good to hear you've been improving your self esteem :) I hope you'll enjoy this forum and that it can help you further.

Have a great day!

Welcome Ghost :)

Ghost said:
I don't know if I really belong here. I have spent over a year and a half improving myself esteem and working on depression, so I don't have many of the problems that I used to have; however, sometimes, I still become lonely, which causes me become depressed.

Hello Ghost :)
In my opinion everyone belongs here : ) Nice to meet you, BTW.
It does take time to do what I refer to as "inner work." Things in our life do get better because of it. The thing about working on ourselves is that it is a work that is never completed. I look forward to seeing you around.

Heya!
Welcome to the site!
There is a lot of friendly people here.

Latest posts

Back