What made you shake your head or roll your eyes today?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Serenia

Reaction score
So, as the title suggests...BUT!! it can also be something you have done too.

So start the ball rolling....I have been shaking my head at myself for spending £46 on a pair of underwear. Sad thing is even though I am shaking my head I won't cancel the order.

:O How many heads do you have and which one of my two heads am I shaking?

What? The title says "What made you shake your head or head". I meant nothing inappropriate by that.

Honest.

:D

Sci-Fi said:
What? The title says "What made you shake your head or head". I meant nothing inappropriate by that.

Honest.

Oh, snap - sorry Sci. I totally didn't see the actual two heads in the OP title. I just thought you were being dirty! Either way, I found it amusing, not offensive.

Sci-Fi said:

Omg I really should not create new threads when I am so tired.
Sci-fi lol it was asking for that! Can you change it or are we stuck with it?

So now I am rolling my eyes at my own typos!

I am rolling my eyes because I am often guilty of not reading before clicking post

you should be able to edit BTW

MissGuided said:
Sci-Fi said:

Honest.

Oh, snap - sorry Sci. I totally didn't see the actual two heads in the OP title. I just thought you were being dirty! Either way, I found it amusing, not offensive.

LOL I was being a little tongue in cheek there. :p

Serenia said:
Sci-Fi said:

Omg I really should not create new threads when I am so tired.
Sci-fi lol it was asking for that! Can you change it or are we stuck with it?

So now I am rolling my eyes at my own typos!

Yeah you should be able to edit it but I'll see if I can fix it for you.

There you go, all fixed up. This actually made me laugh today instead of shake my head(s) or roll my eyes. Thanks. :)

People who knock out other people's power cords in public places, comment "oops, wrong one", and then don't even plug it back it before leaving with their stuff.

watching this:
[youtube]IvUU8joBb1Q[/youtube]

Attraction, and how some people get who they want with little to no resistance, while others try and try and try to figure out the right things to do, only to keep smacking into walls. It can't be random because the same type of person usually succeeds and the same type of person usually fails, so it makes me think there must be right and wrong ways to talk and act. But other than doing things I've always thought were unnecessary and wrong and becoming the kind of person I hate, I have no other ideas. Even that wouldn't work, because I can't become that kind of person even if I wanted to. I don't even know where to begin.

It's been making me shake my head for a long, long time.

The real question is...what didn't?
Since me and my kids do it every 10 minutes or so, it's not opportunity lacking.

In this particular case, 10 minutes ago I had a problem with work-related things. A collegue asked me a ridiculous question. Eye-roll.
Good thing she don't see me lol.

Every motor vehicle operator between Knoxville and Atlanta.
Oh, and also the one in Knoxville who rear ended me. But that was yesterday. :rolleyes:

Dick pics, joined an new group on facebook for an ailment I have and two men in the group felt it acceptable to welcome me with those :club:

Latest posts

Back