What made you shake your head or roll your eyes today?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Serenia said:
Dick pics, joined an new group on facebook for an ailment I have and two men in the group felt it acceptable to welcome me with those :club:

Maybe they were illness related and wanted your expert advice?

Volt said:
Serenia said:
Dick pics, joined an new group on facebook for an ailment I have and two men in the group felt it acceptable to welcome me with those :club:

Lol what do you mean expert advice :D

Serenia said:
Volt said:
Serenia said:

I've sent you dick pics...

I remember this one:

gnl1jsk2bam8kgan.jpg

Cavey said:
Serenia said:
Volt said:
Serenia said:

I've sent you dick pics...

I remember this one:

gnl1jsk2bam8kgan.jpg
Lmao....I think the pic of your sausage was the best one  :p

Voltb said:
I think i'll back away here.

Awww no come on you like the cuteness really, I am sure Cavey would show you his sausage too if he still has it  :D :p

DarkSelene said:
Awn, you two made dick pics cute.

Lol cute I never thought of it like that.

I still have the offending image somewhere, but since Photobucket turned to honeysuckle, I have little interest in image hosting. Rosey will just have to imagine. If you do imagine... it was Bratwurst. Nothing dodgy.

Serenia said:
Awww no come on you like the cuteness really, I am sure Cavey would show you his sausage too if he still has it  :D :p

Lol, sadly he doesn't anymore. Such a shame when they just fall off like that.

Volt said:
Serenia said:

Lol, sadly he doesn't anymore. Such a shame when they just fall off like that.
Lmao 😂

Serenia said:
So, as the title suggests...BUT!!  it can also be something you have done too.

So start the ball rolling....I have been shaking my head at myself for spending £46 on a pair of underwear.  Sad thing is even though I am shaking my head I won't cancel the order.

"UNDERPANTS THANK YOU PLEASE!" - Chobits

Because it's funny, every time:

[youtube]u24ZC1ZYLgU[/youtube]

Anyway.
Thing that made me roll my eyes today:
A lady comes into my retail store, and with a most pretentious and regal persona, assertively asks me (I'm a manager) to please spread out a stack of four chairs so that she can discern which of the metal chairs had a bit of a rock to it, like how you have to slip some folded cardboard under a table leg sometimes? She didn't want that with these outdoor metal, porch chairs.

Fair enough, I appease the annoying customer who walked through the front door with an attitude like she owned the place...
I spread the chairs out, poke at the corners a bit, and sort the good ones out from the ones she didn't want.

She asks me to then please test the same chairs a few feet away to eliminate the possibility of it being the floor that is uneven.
Oookkaaayyy, I can see how that would be a concern and that actually logically makes sense, so I test them in another part.

A few that didn't rock before now do rock, a few that rocked did not rock.
So she took the best of the bunch that she wanted and asked if I would inquire about a discount with my manager.

So, I do exactly that.
I bring all four chairs she wants to the front of the store and spread them out. I ask my manager about a discount. I poke at the corners of the chair again to see if they tip or rock some and lo' and behold: nothing happens. They're totally fine.

The lady...decides to look at manufacturer imperfections (which we have no **** control over) on how the weaving in only one of them wasn't as well done as the others. She then asks me to discount all four chairs, despite the other three chairs being seemingly fine.

My manager eyerolls, and nods to me to do it to just get the lady out of there.
MY eyes nearly rolled the fresia out of my **** head.

i watched a video two person talking they said they are smart and said some people are cannot understand their level of smartness yet they are the two that stupid.

Latest posts

Back